NWN2 - Review @ RPGDot

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom
Original Sin Donor
I think Ive come up with new online precedent, such as Godwin's Law. It isnt as all-encompassing as Godwin's of course, as it merely pertains to RPG games, but I do believe that it is certainly applicable within this frame of dicussion.

It shall be henceforth known as Samhain's Law, and states thus:

"As a roleplaying game discussion on the internet grows longer, the probability of a comparative or derisive comment involving Oblivion approaches one."

Last edited:

Moriendor

Excommunicado
RPGWatch Donor
I think Ive come up with new online precedent, such as Godwin's Law. It isnt as all-encompassing as Godwin's of course, as it merely pertains to RPG games, but I do believe that it is certainly applicable within this frame of dicussion.

It shall be henceforth known as Samhain's Law, and states thus:

"As a roleplaying game discussion on the internet grows longer, the probability of a comparative or derisive comment involving Oblivion approaches one."

Good one :biggrin: . Though to increase the probability of the law becoming true even further, it should probably say "...the probablility of a totally unfounded, uninformed, pulled right out of someone's ass comparative or derisive comment..." ;)

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Here let it be said henceforth this LAW has been promulgated and shall be known as the Samhain Law for RPG's!! :)

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch
Comparing this law to Oblivion I think the law is better.

BTW Corwin I don't know the person you said might be a close friend... are we alike? or did we just happen to notice the same thing? ;)

Top Bottom