On May 8 our game Sin Slayers, a RPG in dark fantasy setting will be released on Xbo

Myasnoypacan

Watcher
Greetings!

On May 8 our game Sin Slayers, a RPG in dark fantasy setting will be released on Xbox One. In it we decided to ironically play out all clichés of the genre. We are big fans of Diablo, Dark Souls, and Castlevania, these games conquer with the incredible atmosphere of a dying world. But we wanted to look at the genre from the other side and add some humour to the dark stories about the other worlds and the demons that inhabit them. We write about it for Xbox Wire. You can read full article here

50fb0735e3125d1bd5f3ea1a3daf678e.png

I noticed that you already had a Steam release. I'd be interested in hearing how the two markets compare. Good luck with your Xbox release.

I noticed that you already had a Steam release. I'd be interested in hearing how the two markets compare. Good luck with your Xbox release.

Sorry for the late reply. And you absolutely right, previously we release for pc on steam, and the last month we're release on switch. And i think it's good idea for the blog post about markets compare)

Back
Top Bottom