Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Fan Voiceovers & Companions

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Owlcat Games released two new Updates for Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

Fan Voiceover Contest - Supported By Syrinscape

Link - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-kingmaker/posts/2206850
How would you like to win a Royal Edition of Pathfinder: Kingmaker? Sure, you may have already backed our project on here or pre-ordered your version, but you know what's always better than one copy of Kingmaker? Two copies! Share it with a loved one. Share it with your cat, teach Mr. Whiskers how to play videogames and make a viral video! Share it with an enemy who hates classic CRPGs, just to rub it in! The possibilities are endless! Also, all winners will be getting a free Syrinscape subscription for a year! The award-winning Syrinscape app brings tabletop games to life with epic sounds that have been custom-created for epic games, including the official sounds of Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, Shadows of Esteren and many more, with an extensive library to accompany any fantasy or sci-fi game.
Dev Diary #1 - Meet The Companions

Link - https://steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/1688172020536685552

df7f856c87b1001433698d50de721ed1b103b311.png

Pathfinder: Kingmaker was made possible thanks to the help and support of our community and our backers on Kickstarter. Over the past year, we have shared stories and updates about the game's characters, as well as a closer look at the core mechanics, visual effects and many other behind the scenes details about our game and the people working on it.

Our community has grown considerably since our Kickstarter days. Not everyone who knows about Pathfinder: Kingmaker today was around during our crowdfunding stage. We are happy to welcome a lot of new members in our community, who have missed our early updates. And that's why we'll be posting retrospective updates over the coming days, which will give everyone a chance to catch up on what has been revealed about the game thus far.Pathfinder: Kingmaker was made possible thanks to the help and support of our community and our backers on Kickstarter. Over the past year, we have shared stories and updates about the game's characters, as well as a closer look at the core mechanics, visual effects and many other behind the scenes details about our game and the people working on it.

Our community has grown considerably since our Kickstarter days. Not everyone who knows about Pathfinder: Kingmaker today was around during our crowdfunding stage. We are happy to welcome a lot of new members in our community, who have missed our early updates. And that's why we'll be posting retrospective updates over the coming days, which will give everyone a chance to catch up on what has been revealed about the game thus far.

Yes these are a few weeks late but I missed these updates.:biggrin:

There was also news about a publisher that was shared on the front-page already.

I hate when my september is full of releases I want to play immediately. Seems publishers made it a tradition in past decade...

I hate when my september is full of releases I want to play immediately. Seems publishers made it a tradition in past decade…
Summer used to be empty but it has gotten better, but yes I agree with you. Every major release is in September-March every year. Probably to maximize end year profits.

Another video from July 17th might interest a few of you also.

Dev Diary - About Golarion and the Stolen Lands

I've really learned the hard way not to jump in on day one/week one even month one, so sometime this year or early next I'll get to this one. By then the hype should be high and I'll know whether it's a slam or a miss.

Fans voiceover??? I hope it won't be one of those KS RPG inflicting amateurish content from backers. At least make it optional.

Another development diary was posted on Steam.

Link - https://steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/1738838062806037437
In one of our more recent updates, Paizo Creative Director James Jacob talked a little bit about Golarion and the Stolen Lands, getting the community up to speed on some of the lore of our game. Today we're taking a look at some of the other behind the scenes videos, where our friends and developers talk some more about their work on Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

Working on our game means that playing tabletop Pathfinder is simply part of the job. Our dev team is split into several smaller role-playing groups, all of which have to brave the original Kingmaker Adventure Path. This is lots of fun, but we're also doing this for another reason - it helps us transport memorable events and characters from the table into our computer game. Think about it. Every tabletop group plays certain encounters a little differently, some parties come up with different solutions than others, the experience is never quite the same for everybody. So after every session we like to get together and talk about what happened, how each group handled their adventures, then use that knowledge for our game. Our update describes this process in much more detail and there's also a little video where you can watch us play.

Here is the latest retrospective developer dairy on Steam.
It's time for another retrospective update! And this time it's all about menus, character sheets, book events - all those wonderful things which let you interact with our game world! While many of the articles linked in today's updates show a work in progress and may look a little different in the release version, they will still give you a good idea about what to expect, and the general idea and thought process behind each of the elements shown.

Back
Top Bottom