Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker Question/Tips & Tricks Thread

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Could be a good time to take break then :) I don't mind buffing but I know a lot of people don't like it. Personally, I think its part of strategy on when to use/save buffs.
Actually jumped back in again… too close to give up maybe.

You must have made reflex(?) save on Icy Prison. IIRC, you need to kill both Captor ans Captive around same time or the other one will get back up. And yes, those rings are unqiue item for this specific boss, congrats on 1/4 unique item to unlock final boss ;)

Aye, it was great to see those rings. Actually have never gotten them in the main game, which I assume is possible. I've just never taken all the rooms in the correct order or something, and must have faced the boss before gathering all the other items. Can easily happen.

Went back to a similar group that I enjoyed more earlier. Faced the Fallen Priestess again, and holy mother that thing is a beast. So many party ruining spells. Madness, confusion, pits and destruction -- just off the top of my head. Thankfully my sorcerer had Ice Prison, and it landed on her. Then she and her 15 minions went on to wreak havoc on us. We did manage to kill her, and funnily enough the killed sorcerer got the final 'blow' with a tick from the ice prison. She is the mascara girl to the right, heh. Four of our people lost their lives, though. The last was stuck in a pit we had no way to end due to the sorcerer being dead.

Still no sign of the level 25 boss, but any day now… :-|

6BPZEJx.jpg

Playing on challenging difficulty must change the approach of the game quite a lot!

I'm very approximate and lack discipline with buffing and even spells & abilities during combat, mostly regarding the different bonuses and protections. On normal difficulty it's forgiven most of the time, so I'm only buffing when there are most serious opponents.

What I find very difficult is to compensate the lack of spells and abilities with potions and scrolls, they usually sit there in my inventory and I'm only using a tiny part of them too. I wonder if you feel the same; if there was a separate inventory for them with a sort by type, it would make it much easier. I also feel the icons are even less clear now than what they were in Kingmaker or earlier in WotR. More stylish but harder to recognize and classify.

There are some differences for sure, but don't think it's huge tbh. Haven't played normal for a long time as I've stuck to Challenging. But looking at the settings, the main differences are:
*100% damage instead of 80%
*AC and DC is +2 on Challenging
*Death's Door is ON for normal, and OFF on Challenging.

That last is a big deal tbh, as people will typically outright die-die on Challenging when they go down, like happened to four people in that recent boss fight above (3 grey portraits, and the last died later in the pit). Remember trying out Hard, and that was seriously difficult. It was a reload fest, which quickly got boring. Challenging felt more balanced to me. The early game wasn't such a brutal affair, where one bad roll will kill people. Well, still can ofc, but not as likely to happen. And our guys can hit without rolling 19 or something.

As for Wrath, I don't have that game, but from what I've seen of screenshots, I liked the UI and art in Kingmaker better. It looks more bland and grey-ish kinda in Wrath. I haven't seen a whole lot of videos though, because I want to try to stay away from spoilers in case I buy the game some day (still hoping for a Linux release, though I guess that is never happening :sadpanda: )

Edit: On buffing, I generally don't have a problem with it either, and am glad it is there. It felt pretty weird to not be able to pre-buff in the Pillars games. It's just that in this mode there is essentially only combat, nothing else, so there is no period in between doing other things. Then I spend two, three minutes buffing up. Combat lasts let's say 5-15 minutes depending on how hard it is, at least earlier (later it can be an hour a floor, at least for me). So I spend a disproportionate amount of time buffing up, clicking the same buttons hundred times or whatever. It's not very exciting, but at the same time it's needed to not die horribly :D Perhaps I'm overdoing it at times, but when e.g. Death Ward has been unlocked, it feels wrong to not apply it to frontliners, just in case we run into enemies that drain levels and such.

Last edited:
*Death's Door is ON for normal, and OFF on Challenging.

I forgot there was another level before unfair. Still, I would definitely have an issue with that Death's Door. ;) So I suppose you have to reload, or if you really mean it, find an expensive scroll, come back and resurrect the dead companions? I'm ashamed to say I never tried the resurrect spell; I must have had 2 or 3 permanent death in total I think, and I reloaded.

As for Wrath, I don't have that game, but from what I've seen of screenshots, I liked the UI and art in Kingmaker better. It looks more bland and grey-ish kinda in Wrath. I haven't seen a whole lot of videos though, because I want to try to stay away from spoilers in case I buy the game some day (still hoping for a Linux release, though I guess that is never happening :sadpanda: )

I'm surprised you prefer the UI in Kingmaker, but it's a matter of taste (and having stared at it for too long maybe :D). Both are very nicely done. Kingmaker feels more like a walk in the campaign, and Wrath of the Righteous like serious crusade business, and even the UI shows that, matching the story and the music. Owlcat know how to set an atmosphere.

I love the crusade, good vs evil theme of Wrath, but I admit it's on the heavy side. Kingmaker in comparison is more inviting, less ominous maybe. At least in the first half.

Ugh, I hate level drains.

Aye, it was great to see those rings. Actually have never gotten them in the main game, which I assume is possible. I've just never taken all the rooms in the correct order or something, and must have faced the boss before gathering all the other items. Can easily happen.

It is very easy to miss items before you face mini bosses in the main campaign due to perception check fails. I found it much better if you clear the whole dungeon at one go when you are higher level towards the end game.

Still no sign of the level 25 boss, but any day now… :-|

Oh you will love Chanter lol.

I used to love both - Kingmaker is more vibrant and has fantasy look while WotR is more clean and mature. Now I'm too used to WotR UI, Kingmaker UI look outdated lol

I forgot there was another level before unfair. Still, I would definitely have an issue with that Death's Door. ;) So I suppose you have to reload, or if you really mean it, find an expensive scroll, come back and resurrect the dead companions? I'm ashamed to say I never tried the resurrect spell; I must have had 2 or 3 permanent death in total I think, and I reloaded.

I reload at times too when things go to hell -- but it depends a bit on how it occurs. If it's a boss (ish) fight and we win despite some killed characters, I take it on the chin and spend gold or diamonds on Raise Dead scrolls (it 'costs' a diamond' each time). Other times I simply reload if somebody randomly dies, if they are idiots during combat, get stuck behind doors, and probably many other situations. I'm not hardcore like that.

But one of the great stories I've had in the travails in the Dungeon is when we got practically wiped out by the Fallen Priestess. Five people died, and our cleric ran for the door with a horde of people after her. Had to sell almost everything not nailed down to afford to raise the other party members. Then buffed them to high heavens and went back down and rofl-stomped the darned Priestess. That felt very good, which I'm sure is partly due to almost getting wiped out earlier, but taking it on the chin and coming back for round two. It would have been easy to just reload, but for some reason I didn't there.

Just in case you're not aware how this works without Death's Door: It's still possible for people to go down and not die, but it's really rare due to so much damage flying around. They can only have up to negative HP equal to their CON. But what typically happens is that they get hit with more attacks while going down when 'dying', and then they get chunked and turn grey, or dead-dead. Same if a bomb for example lands near their body.

There are also a few spells that can bring back party members that died in the last two rounds. The Paladin is supposed to have one like that, but it doesn't always work. Maybe if the HP is too far into the negatives, tho I'm not sure on the exact mechanics. If that is during combat, though, they usually can't even get back on their feet before getting chunked again, because they come back with only a few HP left. Resurrection would work better I suppose, but it's terribly expensive, while Raise Dead + Heal is more affordable.

Don't recall if the prices were the same in the regular campaign, but in the standalone dungeon, Raise Dead costs 6000g, Resurrection costs 12000g, and diamonds cost 5000g. Raise Dead requires one diamond, and Resurrection two diamonds. But then you need a cleric with the spells memorised, which isn't always available. Ultimately the price difference isn't very big, and the dragon (or a cleric in town in the campaign) can "read the scroll for us", as the game mechanic goes.

Last edited:
Don't know if there is any interest for such thoughts here, but while thinking about a new BTSL party, I ended up doing what I suppose is referred to as theorycrafting. Had that floor 57 party with money coming out their ears, so used it to create a mercenary to level up all the way.

Idea is to mainly keep the character as Vivisectionist, as it was a nice class with some spells too. Noticed that it was possible to get Improved uncanny dodge by taking Barbarian 2 + Archeologist (bard) 2. They both have Uncanny dodge, and according to the level up screen, that is supposed to upgrade the second version to Improved uncanny dodge. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Looks like a bug that went unpatched, despite that Mortheim fella saying it would get fixed a few years ago (in a thread I found).

Back to the drawing board. It was nice to get martial proficiency for "free" because I wanted to let her use a two-handed weapon like for example Greatsword. I looked at some other options, even Monk, but that becomes way too MAD (multiple ability dependency). Looked at Rogue again, and think I like that. So then:

Rogue 4 + Vivisectionist 16. Means she will lack in higher level alchemist spells, so I don't know what would be best to pick at level 6. True Seeing maybe? Usually I've gone for Heal first, but with so few uses, maybe it's a waste.

Very many feats I'd like too. Could go for a chain leading to for example Staggering Critical. But maybe Shattering defenses would be good? Don't recall if any enemies down there can be shaken, but if they can, maybe that would be useful.

So for now, I've picked up these:

Human race
18 STR (+4)
14 DEX
12 CON (maybe low?)
15 INT (+1)
10 WIS
7 CHA

Rogue 1. Dodge, Martial weapon proficiency (could probably be postponed)
Rogue 2. Skill focus (trickery), Evasion (free)
Vivi 1. Improved unarmed strike
Vivi 2. Infusion
Vivi 3. Crane style
Vivi 4. Outflank
Vivi 5. Combat reflexes
Vivi 6. Crane wing
Vivi 7. Iron will (poor save, and golems ruin us otherwise)
Vivi 8. Weapon focus (greatsword)
Vivi 9. Improved iron will
Vivi 10. Crippling strike (advanced rogue talent)
Rogue 3. Improved critical (greatsword) (suppose this could have been swapped with weapon focus)
Rogue 4. Opportunist (advanced rogue talent), Uncanny dodge (free) + Debilitating injury (free)
Vivi 11. Blind fight
Vivi 12. Greater mutagen
Vivi 13. Crane riposte
Vivi 14. Dazzling display
Vivi 15. Shatter defenses
Vivi 16. Grand mutagen

Last two rogue levels had to be taken so late to be able to select opportunist, which I hope would be good. Felt like I had to take Skill focus (trickery), since this will be the trap disabler, and the skill check is pretty rough early on. The slayer will pick up Dreadful carnage, so the thinking is that enemies will get shaken when she's able to kill somebody, and then the Vivi can take advantage of that. But like I said, not sure if this will even work at all on enemies in the low levels, when we get closer to level 20. Hopefully the AC will be good enough with all those crane style feats, because without barb or fighter levels, she can only wear light armour. However, at some point it may be better to drop that armour and rely on bracers of armour + DEX.

Won't be too often targeted hopefully with enlarge spell, but I hope Evasion + Uncanny dodge will make her more durable during combat.

What do you think?

But one of the great stories I've had in the travails in the Dungeon is when we got practically wiped out by the Fallen Priestess. ...

Nice one! :) Of course, there's an opportunity to RP it, that's a good point.

Just in case you're not aware how this works without Death's Door: ...
I see how they die, but I'm not familiar with the resurrection methods. It must be fun, but it's a lot of work. And after a quick check, it seems there are negative levels to clean-up as well, plus all negative effects that most probably got the character to die in the first place.

I'll suggest Owlcat to create an life insurance add-on in Pathfinder. ;)

Don't think the description about getting negative levels from Raise Dead is correct, or it's not implemented. I've not seen that happening with my recently raised dead people :p They seem to take about a round before they get their abilities and such when I click on them, but no negative levels. What I do if I have both available, is Raise Dead + Heal. That usually takes them up to a reasonable hitpoint level.

I've started a new group and am trying out the character described above. Will be interesting to see how it turns out :) Let me know if anybody have comments on it, stuff to be improved or anything really. A bit crowded with 4 melees early on, but maybe it will be fine later. Paladin, Fighter, Slayer (reach), the Vivi-Rogue, Deliverer (archer) and Sorcerer.

Kept banging my head against this thing, but the Wicked Chanter refuses to show up. Think I have all the 'base' lore items now, plus two of the unique ones. But going through the dungeon time and time again, hoping the 'correct' boss shows up is pretty boring. Therefore tried the solo thing. Many, many failed attempts, the mighty mites kept smashing my head open. Perhaps I was simply lucky with this one, but started out as Vivi and actually got past those first few rooms, and then down a floor. That essentially got the character started, as he leveled up several times just by taking the stairs down. It's a very different type of game now, which is refreshing, but also pretty hard ofc.

Skills is hard because I only have the one character ofc, but not many points, so I've had to put most into Perception + Trickery. Then an odd point here and there, and lately I've put a good bunch into UMD so I can hopefully use some wands. Spell selection is quite different too, because I don't need the communal version. And feat-wise, the teamwork feats are useless. Usually Outflank is a given, but here it is pointless. Instead I've tried to focus more on defence, and have tried out the Trip line. May not work so well later, but here in the beginning it has actually been very useful. Especially now with Greater Trip. That trigger an AoO both on a successful trip, plus when the mite/whatever gets up. Don't know how much I can pick up, whether I have room for Shatter Defences for example, but should at least pick up Crane Wing from that line, and ideally Crane Riposte too. Due to the level in Archeologist, I'm proficient with longswords, so I'm thinking of using that later, when the claws may not do so much damage.

Very frustrating start, but once I got this one off the ground, it has been more fun :)

The name leaves a bit to be desired, but I kept dying within minutes, so ended up going through the character screens rather quickly, and my fingers landed on those two letters :D

TjRFzso.jpg

Unsure if I should pick up another Monk level for Evasion, but the intent is to pick up another Bard(archeologist) level once Vivi is at 10, so I can pick an advanced talent. Will have to live without Uncanny dodge until then, but I hope to actually get that far. Depends what the next floors have to 'offer'.

Naturally not very realistic to get superfar with just one character, but I kinda like the different gameplay. Need to be more careful, and not just wade into a room and fire off a fireball or cloudkill and then let the melees explode enemies.

It's still on Challenging difficulty, but with some buffs the AC is pretty high, so I hope it will be survivable for a while longer.

Kinda feels like I'm just writing a personal blog here, but maybe it's nice for somebody to read it. Kept going with the above solo character. There are some encounters that are buggy and/or of the total BS type. Mainly mandragora swarms (total BS) and some golems (looked like bugs). Even with Freedom of Movement on, some golems auto hit without any rolls or saves possible. The log looked very odd, and for some reason I got entangled, which ofc shouldn't be possible with FoM.

Should be said that this time I actually had a good boon for once, and +93% XP helped for those early levels, and probably all the way through up to level 20. Those annoyances above aside, it actually was a lot of fun playing as a solo character. The good gear you find can be put on that one person, and buffing up is much less of a hassle. Won't have to bother with raising dead people and re-buffing them either.

Things can of course be pretty tough with so many enemies swarming down on you, but there are also ways to mitigate it somewhat. Corridors for example. Those big giants can't swarm you then, and only 1-2 will swing simultaneously. Despite being a mostly Vivi build, it was hard to get sneak attacks. The first swing after charging in was mostly a sneak, but after that it was basically nothing.

Anyhow, my dude kept descending through the floors with no boss showing up. With yet again nothing on floor 25 and struggling to get up to floor 30 (see stuff about golems), I figured it would be a nice way to desist from using the reload button when getting wiped by the Captor and Captive. But something weird happened.

D3Rt2Jw.jpg

nTSPb20.jpg

First time too! No reloads :)

Didn't exactly have high hopes when spotting those three adamantine golems, but it should be said that I was very lucky with the timing of running back out the room (started combat by charging in). Wanted to get away from that pit, and then the Captor started spamming Caustic Eruption. One of them hit the golems, and killed one and took away most HP of the two others, standing behind the Captive that I was smashing a bastard sword with.

As you see from the second picture, it was a very close thing, had to hack through a ton of mirror images while the Captor threw fireballs or something at me, that went right through resist energy spells.

Celebrated a little, cleared the rest of the floor and went down to 31. Then went back and sold some stuff and retired the guy. A fun run and he deserved some rest after all that. No use going further since all the regular lore items have been found, so need to fight the Wicked Chanter and Weary Traveller.

19 million XP and a bunch of gold with nothing good to spend it on. A better weapon would have been nice than the plain +3 oversized bastard sword, but no luck with loot or stores.

wRJdae5.jpg

Think I'll try another solo dude next, since it was quite fun and different. Not sure what to go with, mind you, but should probably be something else. Apart from golems at times, nobody could really hit me except on natural 20s. Mirror image would have been useful, that's for sure. The Honest Guy did have the Robe of Death (or something like that), a robe that prevents getting critted, but the -6 constitution made me weary of using it.

Have anybody else tried solo characters, and have any advice for me?

Think I'll try another solo dude next, since it was quite fun and different. Not sure what to go with, mind you, but should probably be something else. Apart from golems at times, nobody could really hit me except on natural 20s. Mirror image would have been useful, that's for sure. The Honest Guy did have the Robe of Death (or something like that), a robe that prevents getting critted, but the -6 constitution made me weary of using it.

Have anybody else tried solo characters, and have any advice for me?

I've never tried, sorry. I enjoy the variety of a party too much, and I don't play enough to try it.

I'm enjoying your post @Pangaea; but don't have any advice for you on solo build since I never tried it. Like Redglyph, I prefer running a party.

Kinda feels like I'm just writing a personal blog here, but maybe it's nice for somebody to read it.

I'm reading, since I have never played the full game through so far.

Celebrated a little, cleared the rest of the floor and went down to 31.

31 ??? O_O

I'm enjoying your post @Pangaea; but don't have any advice for you on solo build since I never tried it. Like Redglyph, I prefer running a party.

Thanks, I'm happy to hear some of you find it interesting. I too prefer to run a party, though that is mostly for the party banter and personalities. That isn't present in this mode, just like in Varnhold's Lot. Anyway, I've tried a few more solo runs. Last was a sorcerer, which was awfully brutal, especially those first few levels. Had to reload over and over and over again until I was lucky enough with the dice to not get crit or badly hit, and kill the foes. Having your sorcerer swinging a spear at a couple of mites with no spells left and no way to rest, was… painful. Eventually he got quite powerful and got fairly deep, but a lack of buffs was an issue. Basically I had to rely a lot on expeditious retreat and, yeah, retreating :D Toss Cone of Cold in their faces and later Caustic Eruption until they finally died. The sorcerer eventually died on floor 26, to a Summer Golem. Which, for the umpteenth time, means the boss would show up on floor 30 (since he didn't on 25). That gave me little reason to keep trying against fairly hard odds, so I let him lay there dead and restarted.

I'm now running two of the previous characters from solo runs, but in a team. Only half the XP, but having two people with somewhat complementary skills made it more survivable, especially in the early game. The first floor is extremely hard as a solo character.

One of them is roughly the same as above, a Vivi 17/Archaeologist 2/Traditional Monk 1. Think feats were quite different, but it's kinda the same bloke. The other character is an Arcane Trickster 10/Sorcerer 9/Vivi 1. It needs sneak attacks to qualify for AT, and I went with Vivi instead of Rogue to get some usage out of mutagen.

Something like 6 or 7 times in a row, we have met the Captor and Captive on floor 30. No change here ofc, I think it must be the only bosses in existence :cry:

Very tough because the room also had two Wild Hunt Monarchs, which are very tough enemies in their own right, alone. It was also an electricity floor, which means enemies are resistant to electricity, and they are immune to cold to start with, so I didn't have so many tools to deal damage. One of them (think it was only one) was also immune to fire damage.

We had gotten to level 20 just before this fight, so that helped, having access to high level spells. Caustic Eruption is pretty much the only thing my sorcerer could do, apart from chip damage from Arcane Bolt, Magic Missile and Scorching Ray and such. Anyway, I'm very glad, and a little surprised, that we managed to beat them all.

lML7wJj.jpg

One of the Monarchs is still alive here, but we got him later. The group has descended a few more floors, think we are on 33 or 34 now. Perhaps I'll keep going with them instead of playing for another 15 hours (and 30 and 45 and 60 and…) only to face this lovely couple yet again.

I put Shatter defenses on the Vivi (who is the melee, to protect the sorcerer) quite early, and put points into Persuasion. Suddenly it dawned on me that those points were wasted unless I actually used dazzling (takes too long), or picked up dreadful carnage. Ended up taking dreadful carnage, and then later picked Frightening aspect on the sorcerer. Pretty much everything is immune, but meh… it was a nice idea, and it would probably work better in the normal campaign. When it does trigger due to lack of immunity, the Vivi can get sneak attacks due to enemies being flat-footed, so that is nice.

As an aside, I learnt in that solo run with the Sorcerer, when up against golems, that Caustic Eruption is the only spell that can hurt them. Maybe there are a few more, but nothing else I chucked at them did anything. The problem is that they have blanket immunity to spells. Even AoE from e.g. fireball did nothing. "X is immune to Y". No saves or anything. So Caustic Eruption is very important in fights like that.

This shows the issue:
8yRbJMv.jpg

It's funny tho. Before, I thought it was madness to play this for 19 times to get to the very final ending. Now I'm up to around that same number myself, and still lack two boss items. Will probably have to keep playing in this mode until Witcher 4 is released to stand a chance to face the last two bosses. Right now it's very difficult to think it's all random.

Thanks, I'm happy to hear some of you find it interesting. I too prefer to run a party, though that is mostly for the party banter and personalities. That isn't present in this mode, just like in Varnhold's Lot.

Yes, I also like having companions for their stories and banters but I'd say BtSL encounters are designed for having 6 party members imo ;) For those who seek for challenge can definitely go solo but I'm not that confident with character building :)

It's funny tho. Before, I thought it was madness to play this for 19 times to get to the very final ending. Now I'm up to around that same number myself, and still lack two boss items. Will probably have to keep playing in this mode until Witcher 4 is released to stand a chance to face the last two bosses. Right now it's very difficult to think it's all random.

Well, hopefully not too many more to go before you face Chanter! Then finally, the real final baddie time :) I'm really curious what you will think of the real final fight ;)

Well, hopefully not too many more to go before you face Chanter! Then finally, the real final baddie time :) I'm really curious what you will think of the real final fight ;)

Due to writing about my exploits on the Discord channel you mentioned earlier, you've probably seen it, but I've stopped playing Beneath the Stolen lands for now. Perhaps I'll pick it up again at some point and see if that boss will finally show up, but I got too bored with doing the same thing over and over with no actual progress. But I did learn a lot from all those runs. Didn't know anything about slayers or alchemists and many others, and it was fun to play with some of them.

However, now I've started a new party, an evil one. It was already hard to be rude to Oleg, so who knows if I can go through with it :D But the main is lawful evil, so we'll see. I hope things will be different here and there, but some say there isn't much of a noticeable difference.

Ofc, now the big problem is what to do with all these companions, how to build them, and who will form the backbone of the party. Spent a good hour just thinking about a name. This stuff is hard! :D

Btw, I agree that the BtSL mode is meant to be played with 6 party members, like the game itself is too. But it was eye opening to see that running a solo or two-man group was actually feasible (except the first floor, that was brutal). One of the positives, perhaps more so here where godly gear isn't raining from the sky, was that I could put the best items on that one or two characters, instead of spreading it around on six. More XP quicker also meant we stayed ahead of the curve for a while, which made combat manageable, and at times easy. The golems is a much bigger showstopper with a small group, because they are quite frankly broken (incl. with bugs, still), and you don't have a big group to sort of overpower them. But until floor 30-ish, where golems tend to show up much more frequent (four in every room is painful), I'd say it's definitely survivable with a solo character. Well, on challenging difficulty at least. I can't speak for the tougher ones, but perhaps not doable there. Enemies have pretty huge bonuses, and the first floor may have been downright impossible.

Well... now I look forward to giving the main campaign another swirl, though I also want to play out the party I had, where I think it would have been possible to see the secret ending. The group was about to head to Pitax, so still a fair bit to go. However, I do like low level campaigns, and the early chapters are the best in my opinion, so this will hopefully be fun :)

Ah yes, Pitax, I keep funny memories of that bit. That's where Linzi got transformed into a dog in my gameplay (Baleful Polymorph), with a "DR" that was too high for anyone in my party to get her back to normal. This could happen anywhere, so it's not spoiler or anything you should worry about.

It required some creativity before she could talk again :D

PS: "DR" because that's what was in the log, but I find it strange to see Damage Reduction involved there, maybe a typo for DC.

Ah yes, Pitax, I keep funny memories of that bit. That's where Linzi got transformed into a dog in my gameplay (Baleful Polymorph), with a "DR" that was too high for anyone in my party to get her back to normal. This could happen anywhere, so it's not spoiler or anything you should worry about.

It required some creativity before she could talk again :D

PS: "DR" because that's what was in the log, but I find it strange to see Damage Reduction involved there, maybe a typo for DC.

Pretty sure it should be DC lol

Soo... what creativity way we talking? Hope its not what I think it is :<

Pretty sure it should be DC lol

Soo… what creativity way we talking? Hope its not what I think it is :<

It's all in the post here :D

In short, a recipe "Whiterose Oysters" that increases the spell DC for a day. Of course for that you need to find the ingredients...
And you still needs enough Remove Curse spells.

Back
Top Bottom