Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Free DLC and new Content

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Owlcat Games announced they've added two small free DLCs.

Autumn Sale and Free DLC

[...]

New portraits and customization options

Say hello to our first free DLC -- Faces of War, which adds a couple of new portraits, new hairstyles, beards, and colour options! And you will also be able to zoom in on your character in the character menu and take a closer look at their face!

6b7d93d8a60c1d4fb84d1712631882be15ce923a.png

05e9f21e71c6a2510c46a60ba6cd19486c70c545.png

Till death do us part

You've heard stories of love conquering death, but old Sarkoris, currently known as the Worldwound, is far from a fairy-tale land. Visit a brand-new area in chapter 5 and witness a celebration of love turned into a deadly trap -- in the new free DLC Love Beyond Death.

That's all for today. Don't forget to let us know what you think of the new free DLC, and how the wedding went!
More information.

Omg I love that hair lol

So two Pathfinder news-bits on one day. Seems Owlcats been busy.:lol:

As for the DLC meh is all I can say. Better portraits are available online.

The extra character model options will be welcome!
But Geez how long does it take to create a portrait? 10 minutes? Once you have found a good portrait that is!
I doubt extra portraits will be much good, or useful given the option to make your own, but I hope I am proved wrong.
I find it so hard to find good portrait pictures of good male warriors, and especially good male middle-aged mages. If you want a woman, then OMG how many choices are there!!

It's hard to propose portraits that more demanding players like, usually we hunt for *the* portrait that fits our story. But at least it provides a better choice to most other players, it's nice of Owlcat Games to take the time for that.

What I wonder is whether it's easier to change the portrait in a game that has started, now. If they could add that to their interface, that would help a lot.

I know there are mods, but they have downsides (for ex. if one likes achievements). I'm not sure there are tools to do that outside of the game, except the not-so-friendly little script I made a few weeks ago.

But Geez how long does it take to create a portrait? 10 minutes? Once you have found a good portrait that is!
I doubt extra portraits will be much good, or useful given the option to make your own, but I hope I am proved wrong.
I find it so hard to find good portrait pictures of good male warriors, and especially good male middle-aged mages. If you want a woman, then OMG how many choices are there!!

Painted portraits are very costly - I had a look at commission prices. I also took a look at a number of Krita tutorials to create painted portrait - it takes a while from what I've seen. As someone who love painted portraits, I appreciate Owlcats giving us more choices :)

Interesting how you think its easier to find decent female portrait - I have extremely hard time finding ones that are nice but not half naked!

Is it playable yet? ;)

I'm almost done with my 2nd run and didn't run into any major issues. I play in RTwP mode and don't use mounted combat tho.

The font size does not work at all now, not to mention tooltip delay which has never even worked, and it is quite irritating.
But nevertheless the game is a masterpiece.

The font size does not work at all now, not to mention tooltip delay which has never even worked, and it is quite irritating.
But nevertheless the game is a masterpiece.

Never noticed anything wrong with the font size. No idea what you are talking about.

Under settings you can't resize fonts no matter what you do, it stays the same.

It's not visible immediately in every window. For example, the text that was already in the chat log will not change, but new text will. But if you open another window like the journal, you should see the changes immediately (if that's not the case you could try to verify the integrity of your installation).

image.png

Cool. Very Owlcat. Here's some DLC while we continue to work on patches. :D

'tis a beautiful game, though - and only getting even prettier.

Is it playable yet? ;)

Just finished my third complete run through the whole game and now on my 4th and beyond some minor issues with a romance not working in one play through, and a few small hiccups on a side quest or two that mostly resolved itself, haven't had any big issues. Like Purple, however, I play on RTWP mode. I also don't believe in respeccing so I never had to worry with the bugs around that.

Back
Top Bottom