WotR Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous kickstarter updates

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
I still have no idea what these images are hinting - I'm not well versed with Pathfinder universe at all!

It does sound interesting. More so, to me, then the other DLC. I get pretty attached to my characters, however, so tend to not play DLC's where you have to make a completely separate character. Had the same problem with that DLC for Kingmaker. Still more content is always welcome even if not for myself.

GOG wants to download 16 GB currently - is that the first or second DLC or what ?

Ah, I see. That explains it.

If anyone is interested, there is a survey on WotR crusade mechanic - I've done my duty as usual ;)

“Commander! Nerosyan has sent an inquiry regarding the Fifth Crusade. They want to know how well our army is performing. I could fill it in myself, but I suspect your opinion as the commander will be more of value to them.”
— Captain Odan

Follow this link to participate in a quick Crusade Survey: https://forms.gle/xT7zjgg6PrJuYk3y9

I've done it yesterday. :) At this point I'm mostly in favour of being able to disable it, or not having such a system in future games. I like the idea but I found the execution was poor in the last 2 games, so I wish they used the time to do something else instead.

But it's only a slight preference, it doesn't bother me that much.

I think a good idea would be to add this as a DLC. At least that would give them time to make it right, and it would have to be optional by design, instead of an opt-out setting that may not work.

I've done it yesterday. :) At this point I'm mostly in favour of being able to disable it, or not having such a system in future games. I like the idea but I found the execution was poor in the last 2 games, so I wish they used the time to do something else instead.
Yeah, that's a good take. I mean I like having a strategic layer in an RPG if it's done well. Imho they didn't do it well in two games now. It just doesn't seem to be their strength. So I'd rather have them to spent their energy on creating the content they're really good at. Just give me more polished or even bigger games or release them faster.

I think it was a business decision to include the second layer with the goal to stand out and have something special in their RPG. Thing is that their first layer is so good that they don't need to stand out even more.

I said its an improvement over Kingmaker's kingdom management but I could use less crusade combat - I liked the council part tho. I can also live without it in their next (Pathfinder) game ;)

Will just paste what I wrote on discord:

Overall I rated it 4 out of 5 since I felt it helped capture the spirit of the crusade. I would want more quests, events, interactions, and stuff happening myself.

Never have been bothered by the management or the crusade system as each aspect fit the module/adventure as it was intended. If fit the setting and that's alL that mattered.

Frankly I get tired of playing the same old isometric formula CRPG's.

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Console Pre-orders Open

We are happy to announce that we are opening digital pre-orders for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous on consoles. Starting today, you can pre-order the Enhanced Edition of the game on Xbox and PlayStation. PlayStation Plus owners get an additional 10% discount.

I anticipate some flames in the Youtube comment section, about Kingmaker not being finished for consoles. :)

To be frank, I can hardly picture how it's possible to play that type of game on a console, but if that finally works it's a profitable market for them. As long as they design for PC first. </selfish>

To be frank, I can hardly picture how it's possible to play that type of game on a console
It's probably easy enough if you're using turn-based mode which I expect most people will be doing. I certainly wouldn't want to do RTwP with a gamepad, though I suppose one could get used to it.

It's probably easy enough if you're using turn-based mode which I expect most people will be doing. I certainly wouldn't want to do RTwP with a gamepad, though I suppose one could get used to it.
I haven't tried with a gamepad, maybe I should out of curiosity. I just imagine that selecting the abilities and spells for each party member must be tedious work. And the game relies a lot on that.

Apparently DLC4 is coming soon.

I heard the new shifter companion is a romance option so my guess is, it will be out on 14 February ;)

Back
Top Bottom