Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - New DLC: The Last Sarkorians

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Owlcat Games announced a new DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous: The Last Sarkorians:

Meet the Last Sarkorians in the new DLC!

Greetings, Pathfinders!

It's been over a year since the release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, and we know a lot of you have now spent hundreds of hours fighting demons in the Worldwound. It may seem like all the mysteries have been solved and all the treasures found, and that this land has nothing left to surprise you with. But there's still something we don't know - what was Sarkoris like before the disaster turned it into a haunted wasteland? Our new DLC - The Last Sarkorians - will allow you to peer into the past of the fallen land, and give you the power to shape the future of its people!

Meet Ulbrig Olesk, a strange man with the unique ability to transform into a majestic griffon, who remembers Sarkoris as it was before Areelu Vorlesh opened the Worldwound. Take him into your party and experience the crusade through the eyes of the last surviving tribal chieftain of old Sarkoris. Here's a sneak preview of the new areas you will get to visit:

Explore new places, unravel the mystery of your new companion, and, perhaps, win his heart?

And if you like Ulbrig's abilities, you can select the new Shifter class for yourself as well! Choose from one of six available archetypes, fight as a humanoid armed with sharp claws, or transform into a mighty beast - or both! The choice is yours. We've also added a number of new spells to make shifting more fun for you.

The Last Sarkorians DLC will be available on March 7, 2023. But you can wishlist and preorder it right now!
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

7 March is later than I expected. Ah well, he will have to wait until I start my Lich run since I am already well into chapter 3 for my Trickster run.

Hmm ... I wonder if they will have a werewolf shape ... I would be all over another play through for that!

This is the start of the second season of DLC announced last year right? Moving on I don't know if I can replay the game for a third time at this point. So can't say I'm hyped.

Also obligatory post expect a few hotfixes with every new DLC.

Personally I haven't finished my first play through.

The story seemed alright, so maybe it will get fun if I get through the hellish parts of the game (where I got bored).

I should probably wait for the last dlc to drop and then try it again.

Last edited:
This is the start of the second season of DLC announced last year right? Moving on I don't know if I can replay the game for a third time at this point. So can't say I'm hyped.

Also obligatory post expect a few hotfixes with every new DLC.
Yeah, I don't know why they keep making content for the main campaign. Why not a continuation or another campaign? Like how expansions used to be (I truly miss those 🥲). Well, at least the second DLC from this season 2 is a continuation to the Through the Ashes DLC, which was an amazing campaign.

I would also love to see an expansion style DLC but I doubt that will happen given their main focus now would be Rogue Trader.

I'm still happy with season 2 because it means WotR is still supported and I welcome new contents to the main campaign since I still have plenty of mythic paths to explore. Currently on my 3rd/trickster run and the game feels more improved since my last playthrough :) It will be my first time exploring midnight isles DLC content in the main campaign and I look forward to it. Shifter DLC will also keep things fresh/different for my 4th/lich run :D Hopefully, I will be ready for 5th/legend run by the time DLC6 is out!

Also looking forward to Through the Ashes part 2.

I would also love to see an expansion style DLC but I doubt that will happen given their main focus now would be Rogue Trader.
Nothing against Warhammer, but it is not exactly my cup of tea. I hope that Rogue Trader is not the end of Pathfinder games from OwlCat!

Nothing against Warhammer, but it is not exactly my cup of tea. I hope that Rogue Trader is not the end of Pathfinder games from OwlCat!
Oh you have no idea how much I want another Pathfinder game too. I've been bothering Owlcats on weekly basis to work on more Pathfinder games lol

Oh you have no idea how much I want another Pathfinder game too. I've been bothering Owlcats on weekly basis to work on more Pathfinder games lol
I feel you...
Please keep up the good work of bothering them and let us know if you hear any news from them!

In case anyone missed the news. :unsure:

It was announced the game sold only 1 million copies.
Owlcat Games is excited to announce that critically acclaimed CRPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous has reached 1 million sales worldwide on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch (cloud version).
That was part of the official press annoucemnet.

I'm still happy with season 2 because it means WotR is still supported and I welcome new contents to the main campaign since I still have plenty of mythic paths to explore. Currently on my 3rd/trickster run and the game feels more improved since my last playthrough. It will be my first time exploring midnight isles DLC content in the main campaign and I look forward to it. Shifter DLC will also keep things fresh/different for my 4th/lich run. Hopefully, I will be ready for 5th/legend run by the time DLC6 is out!

Also looking forward to Through the Ashes part 2.
You must have a lot of free time or no other games to play. :LOL:

Based on replies it takes over 100+ hrs on RTwP and 200+ with TB mode.

Last edited:
Was there any reaction or hint at what they were going to do with Pathfinder, either keep using it or drop it
They never responded to me :/ I guess they can't say anything until they are ready to announce something officially.
You must have a lot of free time or no other games to play.

Based on replies it takes over 100+ hrs on RTwP and 200+ with TB mode.
I enjoy replaying games I love. I have very particular taste in games, especially with RPGs, so I treasure every single one of them.

I get that many people get tired of playing same games and want to move on to something new but I treasure these small selection of games I love.

No I don't have much free time, especially with the new job and all - so why waste time playing something I don't enjoy as much when I can play something I love multiple times? :)

I've replayed Witcher III and CP2077 four times but those are different RPGs. As both Pathfinder games require more time and investment, and damn I hate those puzzles.

Especially the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous ones with a certain companion quest.

Yea I am the same - I tend to replay my favorites over and over as I have only a few games I really love, that also have a high replay factor (for me, of course others may not see the replay factor I do). I do try a couple new games each year but still haven't found any that give me the replay enjoyment of my favs.

I am doing another WOTR replay although not sure now if I will wait for the shifter or not. Wish I knew if one of the shapes was werewolf or not. Only showed the Griffon one.

I've replayed Witcher III and CP2077 four times but those are different RPGs. As both Pathfinder games require more time and investment, and damn I hate those puzzles.

Especially the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous ones with a certain companion quest.

If you mean the Egyptian themed one I did it once completely, to say I did and know I helped that companion once, and never again will I do it. Skipped it all the other times. Same with that quest added by Codex. Did it once and never again.

Yep the fox/human hybrid companion puzzles, and the one with the dungeon and glowing orbs. I almost broke my poor monitor in rage and needed an online walk-through.

Which I haven't used in years.:embarrassed:

I also replay the newer Fallout's/Skyrim a few times as year as well wolfgrimdark.

I can understand that, it always takes me some effort to try a new game when I had a good experience. It raises the bar somehow and the new game better be good or it will easily disappoint. But it's so worth the "risk" when it's good too.

Back
Top Bottom