Personal things you don't need to know

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
When you get old and gray, it's not only about your hair and beard, and occasionally you skin. The lens in the eye also tend to turn shady.

Today the wife had her first lens removal/replacement operation, on her right eye. The wrong eye is up next in about 14 days. So far everything is fine, but it surely takes its toll, as I now have to apply eye drops on said eye 4 times a day for the next 4 weeks. :)

BTW, she's fine too.

pibbuR

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Safe recovery! :)

It's probably a little scarier than having one's hair cut, though it's always relative to the respective amount of hair and eyes.

The only remotely close operation I had was PRK, and more precisely the method that doesn't slice a flap to expose the lens but the method that removes the corneal epithelium. It regenerates in a few days, during which you don't see much even at nose's length, and it hurts like hell. I don't think there's that sort of option for the lens replacement operation fortunately, because it's not an experience I'd recommend.

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
Few things are scarier than haircuts. There are of course those ominous looking devices of torture for mowing the lower parts of ( the front of) the head.

pibbuR who fortunately has managed to avoid those procedures for years.

Couchpotato

Burned Out Newsposter
The old fashioned shaving razor scares me more then the haircut. One wrong move and your throat is cut very badly. Like those old barber shop horror movies.

Razor.jpg

Couchpotato

Burned Out Newsposter
So does anyone know a good attorney so I can break my lease early?

As my bathroom is a mess with water leaks, and a faulty toilet. The third rate maintenance company my lease office uses to repair buildings can't fix shit. The leaks come back.

They put a new pipe in three months ago and that didn't stop them. My toilet needs re-caulking every three months, and now it's tipping over every time my family sit on it.

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
Ouch!!!

Didn't you also have a fire some time ago.

pibbuR who sadly can't help since he knows no lawyers

Ripper

Зичу Вам успіхів
Sorrry, no appropriate lawyers here. I have a mate that sometimes checks my strongly-worded letters before I send them, but none of us would have a clue about those matters in the US.

Sorry to hear you haven't found a decent place, after the fire.

Top Bottom