Phantom Brigade - Launch Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The launch trailer for Phantom Brigade. The game released back on March 1st and is rated very positive on Steam.

Phantom Brigade is a hybrid turn-based & real-time tactical RPG with an innovative timeline-based command system. See the future, predict enemy actions, and plot your counterattack on the timeline! Outnumbered and out-gunned, lead the Brigade's campaign to retake their war-torn homeland.
More information.

I have been playing this and it's a fun little game, but it doesn't compare to BattleTech for me.
I'm not a big fan of knowing what the enemy will do either to be honest. It seems very gimmicky.

I'm still playing it, because it has that one more fight feel to it, but it just isn't as good.
I might re-install BattleTech again after this :D

The reviews are a bit confusing on Steam. This would normally be up my alley but maybe it needs some patching.

Nod, that almost seems to be the norm these days, well, for a least the past fifteen years or so. Gotta let those patch/updates land first, for the most part. I don't touch anything the first day of release save Spiderweb games, I've not had any issues with those to date on the launch day.

If only someone would develop a mech based Bethesda style open world RPG. :cry:

"is a hybrid turn-based & real-time tactical RPG" not the tasty solution, I'm thinking about: how to merge turn-based with some "real-time"-ish stuff, which only helps to manage battle troops during engagement and only serve as increasing the fun & action content, while still remaining near completely turn-based.

Back
Top Bottom