Pricewatch!

GOG just got a bunch of new (old) Star Trek games.

https://www.gog.com/partner/startrek

I'm particularly excited to to see Elite Force I & II finally available somewhere.

Just posted about it in ‘Last Game You Bought’ :D

Bought both of those as well - Elite Force II was a game I really enjoyed quite a bit (also the first game, but preferred the second) but I sold off my hard copies ages ago and haven’t played in forever (assuming - wrongly - that their digital release was always ‘just around the corner’). For $20 for the pair I am thrilled.

Just posted about it in ‘Last Game You Bought’ :D

Bought both of those as well - Elite Force II was a game I really enjoyed quite a bit (also the first game, but preferred the second) but I sold off my hard copies ages ago and haven’t played in forever (assuming - wrongly - that their digital release was always ‘just around the corner’). For $20 for the pair I am thrilled.

Yeah, I really liked Elite Force II. I don't think I've ever played the first game so I'm looking forward to trying that as well. Good Star Trek games are few and far between.

No, it has small maps where you do repeatable missions and has a bazillion loot, you spend more time sorting that than actual playing lol.

No, it has small maps where you do repeatable missions and has a bazillion loot, you spend more time sorting that than actual playing lol.

Yeah, I checked it out for a bit, and I don't think it's for me.

It's also a poor PC port. Forget about playing it without a gamepad.

That and I've been experiencing a stutter in random places. One of the fixes is to connect a controller because the game is constantly looking for one and that is causing the stutter. Strange thing is, I'm already using a controller.

That and I've been experiencing a stutter in random places. One of the fixes is to connect a controller because the game is constantly looking for one and that is causing the stutter. Strange thing is, I'm already using a controller.

Then you should connect another controller, maybe the game is constantly looking for a co-op partner :)

A video game low key mocking my lack of friends. The end is nigh...

Back
Top Bottom