Pricewatch!

Personally can't complain anymore as I got about 70+ free games from Epic. Still prefer Steam and GOG but Epic at least gives games away for free to increase its usage.

Have you played them all?
Sadly no I played about a third of them before Epic offered them for free. I mentioned on the now playing I mostly play CK2 mods, HOI4 mods, and The Old Republic MMO.

that game is on sale more often than rain in uk lol
Not really, at least not on Steam and for this price.

Not sure though. Loved Dragon Age Origins but never felt compelled to play any of the sequels. Are they worth it? Haven't heard good things about DA2 - do I have to play it before DA3?

Not really, at least not on Steam and for this price.

Not sure though. Loved Dragon Age Origins but never felt compelled to play any of the sequels. Are they worth it? Haven't heard good things about DA2 - do I have to play it before DA3?

I played DA2 following finishing Origins 2, and enjoyed it. It is different as it tells personal stories but it is still filled with charming characters/companions, excellent stories, choices and consequences, and good combat. There is some recycling of assets, but I find this minor compared to the quality of the rest.

Started DA3 twice but did not continue - nothing drew me in like the older Bioware games (DA:O, DA2, BG1 and BG2).

Incredible deal even at 1e/month if you dont care for achievements, you can just make a new xbox account every month, same purchase method works. My pc is quite old so im getting it more for xcloud, it will be a good day when they add k+m.

I actually just purchased New Collossus last week. I don't like it as much; the mission structure is more disjointed from what I remember of New Order.

Back
Top Bottom