Pricewatch!

i think they fucked up and gave DC edition, now they give just simple edition lol, i grabbed it.

Yeah, that could be it. I got the normal version, but some got the directors cut, I believe. But I was redirected to the French store and got no confirmation mail, so something weird is going on.

Yeah, that could be it. I got the normal version, but some got the directors cut, I believe. But I was redirected to the French store and got no confirmation mail, so something weird is going on.
I finally got it by using the search function instead of clicking the link on the front page. Not sure why that worked for me. My library now shows Death Stranding and a separate install that says "Death Stranding Content" which is apparently a couple of add-ons. I'm curious what the DC version has that I don't.

So, on a whim I loaded up the battle net site and found that Starcraft Remastered is a mere $7.50. Knowing Blizzard tendencies, I figured this is a rare sale and scooped it up. Includes Brood War and all that jazz.

There is a holiday sale on Battle.net including Diablo ii resurrected. I will not buy it myself as it requires constant internet connection, and I already have the classic Diablo ii and expansion from battle.net (which can be downloaded and played offline).

There is a holiday sale on Battle.net including Diablo ii resurrected. I will not buy it myself as it requires constant internet connection, and I already have the classic Diablo ii and expansion from battle.net (which can be downloaded and played offline).
Thanks for mentioning. I never think to check Battle.net, but for that price I'm going to grab it.

*Edit* 30GB install size for this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom