Pricewatch!

PENTIMENT is on sale at Steam for $13.39.

Yeah weird about that Crusader Kings II giveaway, I didn't see it on the website yet I had an email that provided the game to me via GoG about ten minutes ago. Perhaps they are changing the ways their future giveaways might function, I dunno. In any case, it worked just fine.

Yeah weird about that Crusader Kings II giveaway, I didn't see it on the website yet I had an email that provided the game to me via GoG about ten minutes ago.
It was in the big banner, but not in its separate banner below the big one like it used to.

If you're registered at Green Man Gaming, they have both editions of Starfield at around -20% off to pre-order.
After currency conversion, I can get the Premium edition there for only a few dollars more than Steam says it's going to cost me for the Standard edtion. Nice.

Crusader Kings II base game free on GOG:

Do yourself a favor and grab that one. It gave me endless hours of joy and rough mornings when I suddenly noticed it was 3 am. :)

Smart move offering the patched main game. Just wait till those new players see how much the DLC cost. Based on Steam with the current discount it comes to $253.75.:sweatdrop:

Nod, the base Crusader Kings II is really good, I've no idea about the add-ons because I've never indulged.

Today GoG is giving away Everdream Valley goodies.

Smart move offering the patched main game. Just wait till those new players see how much the DLC cost. Based on Steam with the current discount it comes to $253.75.:sweatdrop:
The Imperial Edition (base game with all DLCs) is currently on sale for $101.51:

Back
Top Bottom