Pricewatch!

Quite a few big sales going on, really.

Paradox is having a sale, so you can now get Europa Universalis 4 ultimate bundle for just $184.55. Or, if your a more sane person, you can get the complete BattleTech for $36.69. Also, you can play Stellaris for free this weekend.

Both BioMutant and Mass Effect Legendary are just under $40.

Dragon Age games are cheap ($5 for Origins) and Mass Effect: Andromeda is only $7.50.

Sega sale on Steam:

Valkyria Chronicles Bundle $19.60 USD

All the Yakuza games, including 10, are on sale

Persona 4 for $14

Shining Resonance Refrain for $9

Endless Space 2 for $10 (Endless Legend is $7.50)

All the Total War games are on sale (or at least a lot of them)

Ecco the Dolphin is not on sale, you'll have to cough up a dollar to play (Steams says its similar to Subnautica and Doom!)

Going outside of SEGA… Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children is on sale for $16.75, too.

Looks like a lot of Trails of Cold Steel games are on sale.

Last edited:
Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft was released a couple of days ago on Steam, and it's free.

It's basically a visual novel, so it's purely a story experience, but the reviews so far are extremely positive.
Excellent, cheers. I'm a big fan of Innsmouth and Dagon related fiction.

HZD was one of the best games I played last year. As long as you don't mind a lot of twitch action, it's a great experience. Even better if you like post-apoc.
Yeah, the atmosphere looks amazing but the combat doesn't seem for me.

It's on my wishlist, but since I have so many alternatives at the moment, it's not for me yet.

Currently playing pathfinder, then there's encased, colony ship rpg, baldur's gate 3...

Too many games for me for now.

LOL if I'm not mistaken all those are russian rpgs.
Everyone already has KB3, but Planet Alcatraz is worth checking for that price. Such a shame the sequel was never translated.

Planet Alcatraz is worth checking for that price. Such a shame the sequel was never translated.

Well, the translation for the first game was pretty bad. I wanted to like it because the game seemed interesting, but some of the dialogue didn't make sense, and I'm pretty sure that's why I stopped playing it.

Back
Top Bottom