Pricewatch!

Far Cry 6 is 50% off and FREE to play all weekend from March 24th to March 28th. The preload should be active already so if you want to give it a test ride then launch UbiSoft Connect and have at it :) .

Wow, page 500!

Far Cry 6 is 50% off and FREE to play all weekend from March 24th to March 28th. The preload should be active already so if you want to give it a test ride then launch UbiSoft Connect and have at it .

Not seeing the discount. Region based?

Far Cry 6 is 50% off and FREE to play all weekend from March 24th to March 28th. The preload should be active already so if you want to give it a test ride then launch UbiSoft Connect and have at it .

Not seeing the discount. Region based?
@CamStapleton;
Next time just click 'quote' in the lower corner of the post you are talking about, that way the person that needs to know, in this case @Moriendor;, gets the signal to reply. The text will be copied automatically.
Or do as I have done in this post as well, put @ before the name.

Is 2 any good? The first one weirded me out with it's look - maybe because it was consolish.

It's very dependent on your playstyle preferences. I found the combat more interesting in 2, but the "need" to play with multiple cities was the opposite of what I liked in 1.

I have to say I thought X-com two was rather weak and easy, yet that's an awesome price to get it for. At that price at least you'll come out ahead, kind of wish I'd paid that little for it back in the day! =p

I have to say I thought X-com two was rather weak and easy, yet that's an awesome price to get it for. At that price at least you'll come out ahead, kind of wish I'd paid that little for it back in the day! =p
It has tons of mods. If you find it too easy and want to play again I can recommend some.

I tend not to mess with modifications unless they incorporate themselves into the existing game, as I've no talents in those areas, and wind up deleting or damaging whatever I already had installed. I did, however, mean to pick up the additional content for Xcom two, I still need to do that one of these days.

I tend not to mess with modifications unless they incorporate themselves into the existing game, as I've no talents in those areas, and wind up deleting or damaging whatever I already had installed. I did, however, mean to pick up the additional content for Xcom two, I still need to do that one of these days.
Xcom 2 has many good mods that don't destroy the game and make the game more interesting such as newer enemies, better ai and quality of life mods.

Certainly worth looking into.

Also, dont forget to play in iron-man if its too easy

Back
Top Bottom