Kingmaker Purpleblob's Kingmaker/WotR portrait thread

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I prefer the 2nd one, not by much, but the first one will fit better with the format you need for Pathfinder. And the weapon is more visible, though it's not a big argument.

Your style of avatar is definitely changing ;)

Its not - there's just not much choice of portraits for Tian Xia female with a glaive :/

I love my portraits for angel warpriest, azata angelfire apostle and trickster arcane trickster. Pretty happy with lich mystic theurge and legend eldritch knight. Meh with demon bloodrager. But I searched for these portraits for days, even weeks, and sometimes I just have to settle with things I'm not happy with because there's no choice :/

you should try playing as Aeon. I'm doing it now and it's quite fun actually. You don't need to be full on Lawful as you could also go Neutral, meaning you could pick the Good/Chaotic options once in a while as long as you pick Lawful enough.

Yeah, I'm thinking of starting off as TN and will try to stick to TN Aeon the whole game.

I found another portrait I like:
PiAq5XC.png

I think I will settle with this one. Tian Xia inquisitor of Shelyn - I think the portrait suits her name, Junghwa (which can mean either righteous flower or purify). Yay, welcome to the team, my 7th character \0/

Here's my collection of portraits :D
https://imgur.com/a/XBA4tRQ

Last edited:
Oh nice portrait and it works well with the game I think.

I am far more boring lol. Probably my OCD kicking in. I decided to replay my Dhampir and do him correctly this time.

I did make a few changes - no rogue levels this time, pure Sacred Huntsman, Vampire King sacred ancestry so a strength and wisdom build versus dexterity and wisdom. Also wasted 9 stat points on his charisma but my entire goal for him is more RP. Going from memory something like ST 17, DX 10, CO 12, IN 14, WS 15, CH 14.

The 5 points I get will move his strength to 20, wisdom to 16 and charisma to 15. I will take the mythic feat to restore race penalties for DX to 12. There are also items in game you can use/read for a one time permanent 2 point stat increase which I have seen so far for wisdom, charisma, and dexterity. Can't remember if there is one for constitution. So at the end he should have DX14 which is decent enough for a strength build using light to medium armor.

He is meant to be very strong but not as agile (vampire king Dhampir's get -2 to DX at start) but smart, wise, and charming. Greatsword and his Wolf.

Also will be Azata again.

I have a Tiefling Sylvan Rogue I may do Trickster or full on Angel with later … since I never got to see the final angel path as I had switched to Mortal Legend.

Ah well just rambling :p I enjoy thinking a lot about characters and the story.

Sometimes bugs can work out to be a positive :)

Sorry, wasn't sure where to post this, but I thought it fitting that my Aeon would be floating on top of the clan house after passing judgement on them.

I know it's probably a bug, but oh well :D

https://ibb.co/Qrf8Yvv

Wow - aasimar halo look like a sun and aeon effect look like stars - love it :D

Wow - aasimar halo look like a sun and aeon effect look like stars - love it :D

Yeah, it turned out really nice. I don't usually care for these things, but happy with how it turned out.

Also, you and @wolfgrimdark; were talking about character interactions. I have had quite a lot of them as an Aasimar. I haven't counted, but certainly 5 or 6 at least.
Nothing that seems to have changed the game, but just some flavour text as in the image:
https://ibb.co/8YqBPN5

EDIT:
Just as I say that another one pops up of course:
https://ibb.co/m8BGzj1

Last edited:
I don't mind if it is mostly flavor I simply enjoy seeing some recognition of it. Just a nice little side thing. Overall I was pretty happy with the Dhampir bits by the time I finished.

I am definitely doing the full angel path with my Tiefling Sylvan Rogue. I know trickster probably makes more sense but I want a Tiefling with angle wings - just like a lot of my Skyrim images.

Also even though mostly RP I am looking forward to:

When Iomade comes down to tell you that your powers are corrupt and you should get rid of them as they make you corrupt and your crusade built on lies … well I will be like I am already touched by the abyss and have had to live with it every day of my life … and I have overcome it. So what, you want to cut off my horns and tail now? Kill half my soul? He will shoo her off :p

I am definitely doing the full angel path with my Tiefling Sylvan Rogue. I know trickster probably makes more sense but I want a Tiefling with angle wings - just like a lot of my Skyrim images.

Also even though mostly RP I am looking forward to:

When Iomade comes down to tell you that your powers are corrupt and you should get rid of them as they make you corrupt and your crusade built on lies … well I will be like I am already touched by the abyss and have had to live with it every day of my life … and I have overcome it. So what, you want to cut off my horns and tail now? Kill half my soul? He will shoo her off :p

She is a lot less nasty for those who are angel mythic :p

There's an interesting discussion about that and character creation, I'm posting your article in the news. :)

No worries - go ahead if you think there will be interest :)

I found one that actually seems to impact the game.
It is a spoiler, so don't click the link if you don't want it.
https://ibb.co/6NQ4L16

I had something similar as well:

For my Dhampir a group of vampires offered to join the Crusade, stating they also wanted to get rid of the demons. Probably because they were wrecking havoc with their food supply :p

Back
Top Bottom