Purpleblob's WoW screenshots

purpleblob

Princess
Sooooooo......... I ended up returning to WoW lol

I couldn't resist the new pretty hairs and eye colours :D Fashion hunting begins in WoW again!!!

Just redid most of my blood elf characters. I love them all XD
zXDYPij.png

Especially in love with these two characters who were my main 2 characters all throughout my WoW journey:
G7mNBkf.png

What a bizarre time to go back to WoW!

Lost Ark just released, a few more hours until Elden Ring… Must be time to go back to WoW?! I don't know what you're smoking but I want some! :p

Well, anyway, I like the third picture the best. Those shoulders are nice, match the robe and purple always looked great in the WoW engine.

I haven't played for 8 months but my WoW Armory page apparently still exists, so feast your eyes on this!

Tqjbgar.png

That's my Zandalari Troll Warrior. In a robe!

I tried Lost Ark and wad super unhappy with how naked female characters are - def not my cup of tea. And while I enjoy MH: World, I'm not a fan of Souls like game so Elden Ring is a hard pass for me ;) sounds likes its reasonable time to go back to WoW :p

I tried Lost Ark and wad super unhappy with how naked female characters are - def not my cup of tea. And while I enjoy MH: World, I'm not a fan of Souls like game so Elden Ring is a hard pass for me ;) sounds likes its reasonable time to go back to WoW :p

Fair enough! :)

Maybe I'm just a bit more progressive. I don't think we should shame women for wearing whatever they like or suggest that because they dress a particular way that they're "Asking for it" or something like that. I don't even think its fair that men can show their nipples and women can't. But I do respect more conservative views and if they're showing a little too much ankle for your taste I can accept that.

Here's what my gal looks like, anyway.
PLAKQCC.png

Seems alright, to me. Looks pretty cool.

Elden Ring is a tough one because it will have amazing options for playing fashion souls, as always. You'll really be able to make some unique outfits in that one. I'd say give it a chance. If you can solo fatty and those end-game monsters then you obviously have the skills required. You'll have no trouble with the difficulty. :D

Fair enough! :)

It's not just how naked they get (as you level higher!) but I also don't like the art direction of Asian MMOs/games (MH: World was a rare exception) ;)

I don't know about your character but the cat pet is super cute :D

Yeah, that's muh kitty! I didn't even name him that; James was the default name! :D

I am high level, though, BTW. :p

As usual, I'm having fun with transmogging/fashion hunting:

Sheri the Noble
xgX8sNK.jpg

Arinleas the Light of Dawn
THCon98.jpg

Orhlanna the Starcaller
nOg3pCB.jpg

Lunaeaux the Pilgrim
fUIf3Mg.jpg

PussPuss the Matron
fz3IaCa.jpg

CheeseMoo the Elder
gstFlcS.jpg

Turriz the Merrymaker
g3ZJTQE.jpg

Just redid most of my blood elf characters. I love them all XD

Do they still have these ultra long eyebrows ? It's almost as if an religious oeath would forbid them to shorten them ...

Do they still have these ultra long eyebrows ? It's almost as if an religious oeath would forbid them to shorten them …

Yes, they still have long eyebrows but I've changed all my blood elves ears to be shorter ones :D

:lol:

I must admit that I have WOW much more "pixelated" in my memory, or, rather, with much, much lesser polygones per character model.

It def was more pixelated before - there's noticeable difference in character models between retail vs. classic WoW now :)

What's better ? I guess that classic still is lower polygon, no ?

And here are rest of my character mogs:

Belfina the Brewmaster:
pvUxgEf.jpg

Valassa the Hallowed:
YbIakTu.jpg

Yennefer the Illidari:
EcElzf6.jpg

Ilythiir the Deathlord:
hP7Me54.jpg

Back
Top Bottom