Queen's Wish 2: The Tormentor

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
You are the youngest child of Queen Sharyn, the absolute leader of the Empire of Haven. While your older siblings have grabbed fame and power, you have slid by in a life of quiet luxury. Until now.

Your mother, the Queen, is ill. Haven is in a panic, struggling to keep up with her endless list of final wishes. You are the youngest of the family. Not entirely trusted with the serious work of Empire, you're given the tedious royal errands.

So you are sent to tour the Rokaj, one of your more remote and ferocious vassal states. Your father's homeland. When you arrive, you expect the usual tedium of welcoming banquets and speeches, but get an assassination attempt instead. Now you must search the mountains of the Ro and put down a violent rebellion, while obeying (or not) the constant commands of your Royal family.

Reclaim land. Build forts. Abuse your butler. Be diplomatic or do battle. History is happening quickly ... Try to survive it.

More information.

I've played a few of the Spiderweb games. All great, high fantasy old school feel. My fav will always be Nethergate Resurrection. It is an Ancient Roman army exploring early Britain adventure. The setting and story are great. I've always been fascinated with Ancient Roman based stories.

Agreed, man. Nethergate Resurrection is my favourite as well, there are some that come close yet that one remains in a class of its own. It's just so damn good!

Back
Top Bottom