Rampant Games - Birthday Bash, Get Free Stuff

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
It's Jay Barnson's Birthday (let's all sing for Jay!!) and he is giving away goodies for the next two weeks. But for starters Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon is on sale.
So, first of all, I’m putting it on sale for the next two weeks. From now until the 16th, Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon is 50% off through Desura and BMT Micro. So if you still haven’t played it, this is a golden opportunity.There are no codes, just a 50% discount for a few days. And don’t forget – the strategy guide is still free. And it’s a lot more than a strategy guide. Like the game itself, I kinda went waaaaaay overboard when I wrote it.
And then here is the way to get your hands on some goodies:
Okay, next up: Many of you reading this blog are seasoned veterans of Frayed Knights. In fact, I know some of you (not just the testers!) have played through the complete game several times. You guys are awesome. So for you guys – and for some of the folks who are just CRPG experts in general – I’m going to run some trivia contests over the next couple of weeks. The trivia will usually be about Frayed Knights (especially dealing with points that may have bearing on the sequel), but not always. Prizes will include some free games (some may require that you be on certain services, like Steam or Gamers Gate), or a chance to contribute details to the Frayed Knights sequel.
At the end of the two week period, I’ll be announcing a few more details about Frayed Knights 2 (including its official title… which a couple of you have known for a very long time, like since FK1 was released).
Anyway, it should be fun. I just hope I can keep up…
For the question go here and check out his website in the next two weeks for the other questions.
And here is virtual toast for Jay...... Enjoy!
More information.

Happy Birthday, Jay, sounds like a great way to celebrate. May you always have plenty of Drama Stars!
:cake::party2:

Yeah, happy birthday, Jay. *rolls his last drama star, point over point, to you*

I'm trying to find the drama star power of "Finish Game," but it's not coming up in my menu. Might require platinum or diamond drama stars or something... ;)

Was an awesome birthday. I'm extra lucky as I get to share it with my daughter.

And NOW... I'm spending the tail end of it working on FK2, which is a pretty solid way to end it.

Back
Top Bottom