Redaxium

50726f73706572

Traveler
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1577940/Redaxium/

"3D. First person view. Stat-heavy RPG. Original title. A post-industrial world with infighting and conspiracy surrounding the group rights of man and machine."

Hello I am the creator of Redaxium. It is a somewhat ambitious indie rpg . Besides adverting on a website known as RPGCodex i've been pretty quiet about its existence.

I've made the whole thing my self using Unity3D. The video on the steampage is quite old but I hope it speaks for itself.

Being an RPG it's difficult to assert what makes it different. All I can think of is it's an original title and inspired by games like Duck Nukem (doom3 mod), and also the classic Fallouts.

I've put a lot of work into making it like the classic Fallouts actually. But there's no significant usage of guns and/or epic death animations. Combat is advanced but still a WIP.

I think Redaxium will be the next big thing. But some tech issues and other indecision points are stalling development. I welcome feedback.

I've been cleaning up deleted threads and noticed this one; while the username seems like a generic spammer, it's actually the artist formerly known as Prosper and the game's actually legit. The title is every bit as special as its creator, but not up for banning just yet. ;)

Redaxium 2 is available here in Early Access:

I can appreciate someone who tries to do something different.

Just a heads up - it's this shite again. Decided to see how many mugs he can troll with Steam this time.

Are you sure? They sound like completely different people to me and this guy does actually post on the Codex.

Lol, yeah. He sure does.

EDIT: You have to get a sense of the Prosperous Codex hivemind. Here's some Codex talk to maybe give an idea:

He's an immensely tedious and persistent troll with countless alts, that some of them find amusing. They all know exactly what this is.

Last edited:
Just ignore his posts if you're getting triggered by them, Ripper. No need for further name-calling. People here can look at his work and decide for themselves whether it's worth their attention or not. If Prosper does anything that warrants moderator action, we'll take care of it.

Not triggered, matey. Just giving folks a heads up in case they're not familiar with these shenanigans, and get trolled senseless. Just thought people might like to know that someone who has trolled the Codex to the point having his own subforum to contain him, and been banned here before, is now back with a new alt, and trying to sell them a shit game. Twice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom