Return of the Daily Smile

"Lehrer" means "Teacher" in German language.

Some programming jokes:

1. If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in (Bethesda) (Actually, I made that up).
  2. 99 little bugs in the code. 99 little bugs in the code. Take one down, patch it around. 127 little bugs in the code
  3. Deleted code is debugged code.

pibbuR who now (for a short time) completely occupies the Forum watch part of the front page and therefore feels a bit dArty.

PS. Another one: Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. DS.

PPS. If you like programming jokes, here are 100 of'em: https://betterprogramming.pub/101-funny-programmer-quotes-76c7f335b92d (Well, they're also there if you don't like them). DS.

Last edited:
… youtube…
800px-Paddington_Bear_Statue_%40_Paddington_Station.jpg

pibbuR who realizes he should always 1) wear a hat and 2) keep a marmalade sandwich under his hat, just in case

Last edited:
ring.jpg

Patriotic cat-saving.

The cat immediately savaged its rescuers, as per feline protocol.

Bob Newhart - Bomb Disposal

First a word of warning: What I write below is only mildly amusing (but, surprise, surprise, I like it). Those of you mainly looking for hilarious stuff can stop reading now.

I have previously recommended the codeproject. Partly because it contains a lot of useful stuff for programmers (and not-programmers interested in programming, if those people exist).

Another reason is that the comments under headlines in their daily news mail can be funny. Here are some examples from today:

Microsoft: Windows 10 2004 reaches end of service in December
Am I the only one that has trouble keeping track of the versions of "the last version of Windows"?

Microsoft is making passwords optional for MSA accounts to improve security
In similar news: I'll lose weight by eating this cheesecake.

Uno Platform 3.10: Day-0 support for .NET 6 RC1, WinUI InfoBadge, Windows 11 Fluent(?) Styles
One platform to support them all, and on the desktop run them.

And:
What profession is coding like?
On a good day: music composer. On a bad day: bagpipe tuner.

pibbuR who, perhaps innefficiently, is losing weight (he is!) by other means.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom