Return of the Daily Smile

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
The first one looks like a dog impersonating a cat who tries to look like a dog.

Anyhow, i give the tweet this rating:
star_ratings.png

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
> We are all individuals.
... harmlessly passing our time in the grasslands awaaaaaay

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Some of our military aircraft are so old that it would be an honest mistake. But I do like the F-16 and the Marchetti SF.260, much more so than this F-35 political nonsense.

At least it's more decent in civil aviation, we learn on Cessna 150s. Ahem, right. ;)

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
I still remember some time ago, I was playing ms flight simulator. I picked the concorde, flew straight north and dived steeply into the small community where I spent 2 years in GP.

Great fun. (The flying part. Not the GP)

Pibbur who admits that in general he had significant problems landing any aircraft safely on a runway.

Redglyph

SasqWatch
The Concorde must be fun to fly as a passenger, probably more stressful to fly as a pilot or an engineer... have you seen the number of consoles and buttons in there? Even a geek like me would shy away from this. And I bet you don't even get Champaign in that part of the plane.

GP as in General Population (*)? They went easy on you after burning all those people... But true enough, the landing part is the most difficult.

(*) that's my reference from Prison Break, it felt more relevant than the other one I have from the 1966 Grand Prix movie, but maybe it's something else entirely?

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
... you better watch out
increased_risk.png

pibbuR who is watching the watcher of the controls of the core of the neighbour star.

PS: GP="General practice" from my fortunately few doctoring years. I hated it. DS.

Last edited:

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
... you better watch out
increased_risk.png

pibbuR who is watching the watcher of the controls of the core of the neighbour star.

PS: GP="General practice" from my fortunately few doctoring years. I hated it. DS.
Pibs, you forgot to mention that this doesn't apply to Australia, where the risk would be much higher!! :p :)

Couchpotato

Burned Out Newsposter
Now that was funny but for those who really want to know why. :LOL:
Because hot dogs are sold by the pound, and standard-sized hot dogs sold in stores weigh 1.6 ounces, so of course, ten is the perfect number for a package. This started in 1940 and remains so today.

Top Bottom