Return of the Daily Smile

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
dhs_2022-09-17_satisfying-entertainment.png

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
Children. They grow sooo fast.
baby_post.png

pibbuR who observes that both his daughters are beyond 40. And don't use his MS Surface or gadget from hell.

Last edited:

Ripper

Зичу Вам успіхів
Something you stock up on when you live in an area that gets hit by hurricanes. ;)
Hope your stocks are full. Looks like a storm's brewing...

Ripper

Зичу Вам успіхів
german-shepherd-driving-car.jpg

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Well ... the community of Genshin Impact is very strange ... sometimes ... Most often, things I read are about "pulling a character" from the gambling-like "gacha" (which can, in fact, be done entirely without spending real money there, as I found out).

One such character (or figure) one can get this way has the name of Qiqi, which is pronounced like "Chi-Chi", as far as I can see it. I wrote about her in my article "Oh, the irony !" in my "a thought ..." kind of blog, which can be read here : https://rpgwatch.com/forum/threads/a-thought.2602/post-1061695713

Now, someone has made a video about her ... - or, to be more exact, about "having pulled a Qiqi" during a "gacha" session.

PLEASE, before turning this video on, PLEASE put everything you are currently eating or drinking DOWN and/or aside ! I have no responsibilities for anything happening, while hearing that video !

The music in that video is actual music from the game, the singing, however, is not.
And the figure you see in that video ... Well, that's Qiqi. ;)

(And if you are watching this video with subtitles : "Keqing" is another character, "pity" is a certain term for the actual "gacha" [in-game, it is like a "prayer" for getting another character], and "primogems" are the in-game currency used for the "gacha".)

This is the video. And PLEASE, turn the loudspeakers or the headphones not too loud ... : "I pulled a Qiqi" :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPsJU4XJ7vs

Last edited:
Top Bottom