Return of the Daily Smile

PPS. Alanis Morisette has actually performed a quite good parody of my humps:

DS.

Lol. It's a fine way to highlight the utter absurdity of that stuff.

According to my sources, North Korea will prohibiut laughter for the next 11 days to celebrate the passing of mr Kim's father.

Here's my contribution, telling a bad NK joke:

Kim Jong-Un walks into a school in North Korea. He asks a student "Who is your father?

The student replies "The Supreme Leader, infinite in wisdom and kindness, provider and protector of the Koreans, he is our only father."

Kim Jong beams. "Excellent. Now tell me who is your mother?"

The student doesn't hesitate. "The Land of True Korea, outstanding in her beauty, international superpower, and redeemer of all civilisations, she is our only mother."

Kim Jong applauses. "What a diligent student you are. What do you want to be when you're older?"

The student replies "An orphan."

pibbuR who found other far less funny ones on the net (on sites obviously sponsored by the great reader)

Last edited:
immunity.png

pibbuR who advices watchers not to click this link

formatting_meeting.png

pibbuR who must admit he has trouble understanding why we in 2022 still use different formats and units and probably also other things around the world.

pibbuR who wonders if this also applies to long hours gaming and binge watching things.

No it doesn't. Unless someone's holding your ability to reside within a dwelling at ransom unless you game or binge watch.

According to my oldest, according to someone the following post, accordingly from a friend, appeared on some facebook forum:

"Week ago, my mother-in-law began reading "The Exorcist". She said it was the most evil book she ever reead. So evil in fact, she couldn't finish it, took it over to the beach and threw it into the ocean off a fishing pier. I went and bought another copy, ran the faucet over it and left it in the night table drawer by her bed."

Don't you envy people who
Do what you would like to do. (From a Lizzie Borden poem)

pibbuR who nonetheless has a hard time finding who he would hav liked to do this to.

Last edited:
True, it's because his hands are shaking so much from the cold!! :p :)

'Flying' Deer enough said. Now cue the I believe I can fly song.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom