Return of the Daily Smile

...and the Blob. That thing freaked me out!

crpgnut who never talks about himself in the third person...

base_system.png

pibbuR who doesn't know baseball and therefore innocwently does not know what this is about.

Stormy weather in The Netherlands

Attachments

• E4E0687A-3E32-470F-973F-28BED3BA5BA9.jpg
    E4E0687A-3E32-470F-973F-28BED3BA5BA9.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 110
Best one there ever ! :lol:

An extremely (over the top?) nerdy/geeky contribution this time.

rtl.png

To appreciate it, I think this time an explanation is needed (I needed it, although I had a suspicion): https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1137:_RTL Some of you may no doubt still find it not funny but I like it SO I POST IT!!!!

I reminds me of a humourous children (also appreciated by some adults) tv show on Norwegian TV, "Brødrene Dal" ("The valley brothers"). In one episode there was this portal which if you went trough made everything backwards (returning to normal if you went through it again). One of the protagonists got stuck on the "other" side, and responded by yelling "!!!NAAF" ("!!KCUF"). I still laugh whenever I think of it.

pibbuR who is laughing now.

Last edited:
I reminds me of a humourous children (also appreciated by some adults) tv show on Norwegian TV, "Brødrene Dal" ("The valley brothers"). In one episode there was this portal which if you went trough made everything backwards (returning to normal if you went through it again). One of the protagonists got stuck on the "other" side, and responded by yelling "!!!NAAF" ("!!KCUF"). I still laugh whenever I think of it.

I recently found the whole first season of Brødrene Dal on youtube which made me very nostalgic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C8z6B4E__A&ab_channel=NorskFilm

In Sweden it was broadcast as a children's program but it was loved by a lot of adolescents as well

An extremely (over the top?) nerdy/geeky contribution this time.

rtl.png

This picture strongly reminds me of the great (story-wise, not in graphics) Adventure game called "Heaven's Vault" - you have to work a LOT with question marks ? replacing words or letters there.

Back
Top Bottom