Return of the Daily Smile

dhs_2022-09-17_satisfying-entertainment.png

Children. They grow sooo fast.
baby_post.png

pibbuR who observes that both his daughters are beyond 40. And don't use his MS Surface or gadget from hell.

Last edited:
Something you stock up on when you live in an area that gets hit by hurricanes. ;)
Hope your stocks are full. Looks like a storm's brewing...

german-shepherd-driving-car.jpg

Well ... the community of Genshin Impact is very strange ... sometimes ... Most often, things I read are about "pulling a character" from the gambling-like "gacha" (which can, in fact, be done entirely without spending real money there, as I found out).

One such character (or figure) one can get this way has the name of Qiqi, which is pronounced like "Chi-Chi", as far as I can see it. I wrote about her in my article "Oh, the irony !" in my "a thought ..." kind of blog, which can be read here : https://rpgwatch.com/forum/threads/a-thought.2602/post-1061695713

Now, someone has made a video about her ... - or, to be more exact, about "having pulled a Qiqi" during a "gacha" session.

PLEASE, before turning this video on, PLEASE put everything you are currently eating or drinking DOWN and/or aside ! I have no responsibilities for anything happening, while hearing that video !

The music in that video is actual music from the game, the singing, however, is not.
And the figure you see in that video ... Well, that's Qiqi. ;)

(And if you are watching this video with subtitles : "Keqing" is another character, "pity" is a certain term for the actual "gacha" [in-game, it is like a "prayer" for getting another character], and "primogems" are the in-game currency used for the "gacha".)

This is the video. And PLEASE, turn the loudspeakers or the headphones not too loud ... : "I pulled a Qiqi" :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPsJU4XJ7vs

Last edited:
And have been automatically deleted there after 30 days.

Larry, having put up with enough nonsense lately, was in no mood for foxes fooling around in his yard.

Larry, having put up with enough nonsense lately, was in no mood for foxes fooling around in his yard.
Interesting. I wouldn't have guessed there were foxes just strolling around Westminster during the day like that.

Back
Top Bottom