RoboCop: Rogue City

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I heard about this awhile ago, but they just released the official gameplay trailer. It's from the same guys that did Terminator: Resistance.

Looks like it could be pretty decent. Hopefully it has higher production values than Resistance.

Oh... nice... :thumbsup: And yeah, hopefully a bit better that Terminator Resistance. I got a bit bogged down in that one.

I liked Terminator: Resistance for what it is and its close references to Terminator 1 movie and atmosphere. I also liked the non-linear hub structure of the game and some choices and consequences.

Robocop looks good and its even better that Robocop in the game is voice by the original Peter Weller!

I liked Terminator: Resistance for what it is and its close references to Terminator 1 movie and atmosphere. I also liked the non-linear hub structure of the game and some choices and consequences.

Robocop looks good and its even better that Robocop in the game is voice by the original Peter Weller!

I thought Resistance was ok, but it definitely could have used some more polish. The visuals were dated, and the voice acting was mediocre at best.

Pretty cool that they got Weller for the voice here. The graphics look like a step up from Resistance.

Well, auto-aim will make a whole lot more sense in a game about Robocop!

0:44... uuhhh, that's really bad. Did somebody forget to robo'tize the voice acting?

It was also delayed don't see that mentioned yet and if so your on my ignore list.:D

Well, it/he/whatever is supposed to talk slow, but the voice is supposed to be transformed.
My guess is they're having trouble recreating it exactly as it was. 30 years is a long time, and who knows what tech they used to make him sound like that back then.

Great clip btw. :)

Well, however it turns out, in about a decade they need to put it on sale for a dollar.

Looks underwhelming to me. Also, the release date on Steam shows next month although no exact day is given. I think that would be a big mistake.

Moves like a medium-sized mech, which fits perfectly with the movies, but I don't know how fun it will be.

Three actors have played him, but Peter Weller is still the go-to Robocop. That's gotta be pretty damn gratifying for the guy :)

Back
Top Bottom