Rogue Trader - Will explore more than just the War

The only way I can think of playing warhammer turn-based wargames is reading Black Library books at the same time. Both must deal with excessive amounts of gore and hyper-intense fighting.

I have no doubt Owlcats will make another enjoyable cRPG but I'm hesitant because of the setting. I've been following the news somewhat and they've already introduced 3 companion(?) but I don't feel intrigued by any of them at this point :/

Still in wait and see mode for this one.

Do you have a link for them? Curious. Not interested in the setting myself, or that it is TB, but if other aspects are good may be worth following at least.

It's funny, they've changed their approach with the alpha/beta. Now the beta doesn't cost anything, it's already in the core digital pack. With WotR, the alpha was a bit more expensive and the beta much more, at least when they were bought outside of the KS.

I'm in the enviable position that I would have been happy enough with another Pathfinder game, but I'm also very happy to get a Rogue Trader one. When TW: Warhammer came out, I finally got to play the tabletop tactics game after years of wanting to. With this game, I'll get to play a Warhammer RPG. I'm excited!

Back
Top Bottom