2:55 Long Gone Days
4:40 Eternal Radiance
6:30 Heroine Anthem Zero 2: Scalescars Oath
7:00 Heartbeat
8:58 Game #3
10:19 Game #2
11:28 Game #1
More information.

Most of those look like they should just stay hidden.
LOL, IKR?

On the other hand if you are into hidden gems, try a demo of Tunguska on steam. it's a top down action RPG (STALKER inspired) with elaborate crafting and itemisation. It is quite good for the price.

I am not a fan of the genre, but grabbed it on sale and wasn't disappointed. It kind of grows on you as you start to understand the interplay of game systems. It is heavy on inventory management though, so if you hate that...

Shadows of Adam, I played that one a few years back and had a good time with it. It starts off fairly easy and then the difficulty ramps up quite a bit.

LOL, IKR?

On the other hand if you are into hidden gems, try a demo of Tunguska on steam. it's a top down action RPG (STALKER inspired) with elaborate crafting and itemisation. It is quite good for the price.

I am not a fan of the genre, but grabbed it on sale and wasn't disappointed. It kind of grows on you as you start to understand the interplay of game systems. It is heavy on inventory management though, so if you hate that...
Hey, thanks for this. I'm a big STALKER fan and I didn't know about this game. It looks like a top-down STALKER game and will be a fun thing to play while waiting for STALKER 2 to release.

Hey, thanks for this. I'm a big STALKER fan and I didn't know about this game. It looks like a top-down STALKER game and will be a fun thing to play while waiting for STALKER 2 to release.
You are welcome. If you have any questions, ask on game's steam forums, I will try to help as much as I can (haven't done the DLC area yet).

The Developer is very active there too, answering questions, fixing bugs, implementing suggestions etc.

I call 2022 the year of obscure RPG's and JRPG's.;p

Yeah, for me it has nothing to do with the graphics but everything to do with the style, story, themes and gameplay mechanics. I can only stand jRPG's in small doses and I am saving this decades dose for the FF7 remake!

All games have at least a <very good> Steam rating. I'll will check a few of them.

Orangeblood has really nice map graphics, but ugly-flashy eyestraining combat, where the HP damages are unseriously exorbitant. :/

Back
Top Bottom