RPGWatch Feature - Black Geyser Review

Wow, such interpretation, such amazing. No, the careful use of winks and words doesn't at all pertain to digs at the game, suuuuure. But then that's the glory of one-liners isn't it, they're always just ambiguous enough to mean pretty much anything you want, but as long as you get a keyword in with a wink, you know, job done. ;)

Except there was nothing ambiguous about those comments. You're just projecting right now and looking a little foolish.

You're also acting like quite [removed] overall today. Is that clear enough for you or too ambiguous?

Last edited by a moderator:
Except there was nothing ambiguous about those comments. You're just projecting right now and looking a little foolish.

You're also acting like quite [removed] overall today. Is that clear enough for you or too ambiguous?

I'm projecting? LOL.

No, that second sentence isn't unambiguous at all, it perfectly sums you up and illustrates my point. So thanks for yet another pointless "because I said so, because I'm JDR13!" contribution.

Now that you've got all that bully-man aggression off your chest, how about you talk about the contents of this cRPG?

Preferably in more than a shit one-liner :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm projecting? LOL.

No, that second sentence isn't unambiguous at all, it perfectly sums you up and illustrates my point. So thanks for yet another pointless "because I said so, because I'm JDR13!" contribution.

Now that you've got all that bully-man aggression off your chest, how about you talk about the contents of this cRPG?

Preferably in more than a shit one-liner :)

Just calling like it is.

If you want people to take you seriously, stop getting so offended when others express a different opinion about the game.

Disingenuously trying to paint everyone else as trolls isn't making you look better in the least.

stop getting so offended when others express a different opinion about the game.

So which is it? An opinion or an obvious fact? This flip-flopping is remarkably useful for your propaganda I must say.

There's that projection again. :)

Yes, I'm aware you are able to write shit one-liners to anything anyone says to you, we've established that. Well done you, you are the one-liner king of kings. If I had a trophy I'd award it to you.

So how about talking about the contents of the game now?

Or do we just get anther one-liner :(

Yes, I'm aware that I'm projecting, but I'm just going to repeat the same tired line that I've been saying to eveyone who's opinion I haven't liked in this thread while I continue to be as disingenuous as possible. So how about we talk about the contents of the game now?

Honestly, my advice is not to do reviews if you can't handle opposing opinions.

Honestly, my advice is not to do reviews if you can't handle contrarian opinions.

So which is it? Opinion or obvious fact? This flip-flopping is certainly useful for your propaganda.

If you are talking about me, I removed the insult. And I don't think me doing that is gross behaviour.
JDR said "opposing opinions" but lackblogger quoted him as saying "contrarian opinions". But it could just as easily have been an edit by JDR. Happens to me all the time, someone quotes before I edit.

If you are talking about me, I removed the insult. And I don't think me doing that is gross behaviour.

I think @JFarrell71; was referring to post #147 where my quote is butchered.

Ah that makes more sense to complain about :lol: But also kind of obvious that I'm a big dummy who thinks dumb things.

Like that?

I'm not saying you're dumb. Just making a point. I don't think it's ever appropriate unless, as I said earlier, it's at nobody's expense. If you're quoting someone to respond to them, just quote them, the end. Putting words in people's mouths for yuks is bad forum behavior, in my opinion. Not everyone reads every post, for one thing. Quoted comments might be on another page from the original. Something that may seem obvious to you, having followed the conversation, may not be obvious to someone dropping in in the middle of a thread.

Ah that makes more sense to complain about :lol: But also kind of obvious that one is humor…

Yes, the ol' "it's just humour" thing. Again, quite ambiguous really isn't it, individual interpretation and all that. But, again, using the word "obvious" while at the same time trying to make your whole point "opinions". Pick one and stick to it? *shrug*

Thanks for the clarification. Usually things like that get accompanied by 'fixed that for you'.
The only time I read quotes is when having to check out a newly registered member; they sometimes hide their spam in a quote, hiding the link by using black letters.

I'd hate it if some of you started changing quotes as a way of giving/hiding an insult. That would mean extra time reading. So please, have pity on us, moderators ( @Corwin; @Myrthos; ), do not do that.
O and btw, you were lucky I noticed your edited post before having decided whether or not to give you a red card, @JFarrell71;.

It disgusts me how hungry people are for negativity.

Lackblogger posted a review, a genuine one. It shows he personally enjoyed the game and have only seen a couple of flaws. It disgusts me how the people who now call the review "poor", "lacks features of a professional review" etc. would defend a similar but negative review under the "freedom of speech / taste". No one should doubt: they don't like the review not because they find it unprofessional but because it's a positive one. And if they don't like the reviewed product for one reason or another, then they cannot accept that some others do like the same product. Even reviewers.

I haven't seen a single post in this thread that actually questions an ARGUMENT or CLAIM made in lackblogger's review. They attack the professionalism but don't dispute the claims.

Freedom of speech only exists for these people as long as they see their opinion voiced.

Misunderstood beliefs nowadays:
You criticise = you're important.
You criticise harshly = you're awesome. (The best example to this is Nereida.)

Back
Top Bottom