RPGWatch Feature - Elex Review

I stopped reading Dasale's post after the second paragraph when it became obvious that he hasn't actually played the game yet.

What's with this recent trend of people trying to analyze games after watching some YouTube footage?

I stopped reading Dasale's post after the second paragraph when it became obvious that he hasn't actually played the game yet.

What's with this recent trend of people trying to analyze games after watching some YouTube footage?

Taking someone else's preformed opinions and ranting is SO much easier than actually taking the time to play a game and form you own ...

If professional critics can write a review based on fastrunning the main "campaign", I guess amateur critics can write a review without playing the game at all. ;)

I never finished risen 1 even though I enjoyed it. I bought Elex though for 17 euros yesterday from ps4 sales. Best game since Gothic1/2? I have to try this.

Yeah, it's pretty great. I loved it, best action CRPG since New Vegas IMO.

If you don't mind the insanely artificial power curve, it's well worth playing.

Back
Top Bottom