RPGWatch Feature - Sense Interview

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Not an RPG, but it is a cyberpunk game. In this case a cyberpunk horror game named Sense. Farflame figured it might still be interesting for a number of our readers, so he conducted an interview with the developer of the game.
Sense is currently on Kickstarter.

More information.

Thanks Farflame for sending in this interview.

Looks pretty similar to Dex, but with giant boobs

" I always wondered if a cyberpunk world could be crafted where a mega corporation was actually run by good people trying to make the world better"

I don't really think the developer knows what a mega-corporation is, lol. Good interview, though. Thanks, Farflame.

DEX is the game you wanna play, not this bad attempt at something. I was afraid of Dex being 2D-platform, but it turned out to be enjoyable and high quality action-RPG!!

" I always wondered if a cyberpunk world could be crafted where a mega corporation was actually run by good people trying to make the world better"

I don't really think the developer knows what a mega-corporation is

Yes, this idea seemed unconvincing to me too. But we dont know all the lore. It seems he doesnt create common cyberpunk world.

GabrielMP_19 said:
Good interview, though. Thanks, Farflame.

You are welcome.

GabrielMP_19 said:

Skyrim had big dragons, Sense has big boobs. Indie devs learn. :p

This could be an interesting adventure. I could do with a bit less "bounce", though.

Dex was solid all around, but I hope they handle cyberspace better. Worst you could do is turn it into some arcade game.

PBF237-Lyles_Constant.png

Looks kinda cool…except of the main character and the bouncing.
I am fine with adult content and nudity in games, but this kind of focus on the bouncing just repels me.
Even the "logo" pic of the game, used as preview pic for the interview shows a woman, who looks at her boobs and sighs that she has to carry them around.

Say no more. I'm buyin'!

Backing... No. The cash is used for phone version and I don't want to pay for that.

Even the "logo" pic of the game, used as preview pic for the interview shows a woman, who looks at her boobs and sighs that she has to carry them around.
I had Farflame ask the dev for the two logos and this is what we got.

muhabor said:
I sense clickbait! And it worked!

Sense: A cyberboobs story
Sense: A clickbait story
Anyway they asked for 10k and now they have 31k so I hope they deliver solid game.

Say no more. I'm buyin'!
Backing… No. The cash is used for phone version and I don't want to pay for that.

But you could be paying for future cyberpunk ARPG, joxer. See last answer.

I do love Shadowrun! It's just not my design style.… BUT! An action adventure RPG with skills and skill trees? Hell yes. In fact this is a good time to point out that Sense's post launch sales will be funding SUZAKU's next game.

Looks kinda cool…except of the main character and the bouncing.
I am fine with adult content and nudity in games, but this kind of focus on the bouncing just repels me.

Tbh, I thought at first that was Farflame's new avatar.

I don't really think the developer knows what a mega-corporation is, lol. Good interview, though. Thanks, Farflame.

I was thinking about the blockchain technology and I have a better idea than the dev: people uniting via the technology to decentralize the power of the government against a corrupt government that wants to keep the power and to control their lives and their money. That pretty much a more right-wing vision of a cyberpunk setting than nice mega corporations.

I was thinking about the blockchain technology and I have a better idea than the dev: people uniting via the technology to decentralize the power of the government against a corrupt government that wants to keep the power and to control their lives and their money. That pretty much a more right-wing vision of a cyberpunk setting than nice mega corporations.

I dont see anything right-wing about this union of common people.

Back
Top Bottom