RPGWatch Feature - Titan Outpost Review

Titan Outpost is one of the rare RPGs without combat - does someone know other interesting non-combat RPGs?

Thanks for the right up @forgottenlor . This has been on my wishlist for ages, but had never seen a proper review.

Hmm think I played this a year ago it looks familiar. Anyway thanks for the review.

Last edited:
Titan Outpost is one of the rare RPGs without combat - does someone know other interesting non-combat RPGs?
Not to many just Disco Elysium and Sovereign Syndicate. There are of course many cheap indie visual novels that some might consider RPGs, but to many to list on the forum.

Last edited:
Thank you for the great review @forgottenlor! I confess I've never heard of this game before, will pay more attention to it now :)

Titan Outpost was well received by the Codex a while ago, and the developer is active in their forum. The developer is making another game but with combat:

Last edited:
There are many games that advertise themselves as rpgs, but don't have character development like Titan Outpost has. Eastshade has quests and an inventory. Unrest has branching dialogue, quests and a character sheet, but the character sheet is just window dressing. There are a few princess sims (I haven't tried any of them out, but I did enough research to consider it) that have character development, but they are more choose your own adventure sims. I don't know of any other game like Titan Outpost.

Titan Outpost was well received by the Codex a while ago, and the developer is active in their forum. The developer is making another game but with combat:

I'll keep my on this. I hope the combat is well implemented.

This sounds interesting. I believe I have this one in my library already but haven't tried it yet.
Thanks for the write-up.

Back
Top Bottom