RPGWatch @ Gamescom - ELEX

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We had this Gamescom news post before, but it went into limbo. The article is back, so we also have a news post for it. Here is the Gamescom article for Elex.

More information.

Last edited:
This to make sure there is a thread for this once lost article.

You have been as busy as a bee, Myrthos. Thanks!
Have you now fixed everything? Time for a holiday? :)

I think most of the issues are fixed now, with the exception of the CRPG Analyzer, but Arhu is working on that.
For the rest, there are still a load of articles I should be working on :)

We had this Gamescom news post before, but it went into limbo. The article is back, so we also have a news post for it. Here is the Gamescom article for Vampyr.

More information.

You mean Elex?

Also, thanks for all the hard work to get the hostel back up and running for us homeless RPG gamers. :thumbsup:

Yes I meant that one :)

The graphics looks ancient, but if the gameplay is great it might not matter. I am not sure it'll sell well with such a graphics though.

Last edited:
This is such a weird blend of genres... swords & jet packs. I guess there's Warhammer as well, but...

Anyway, it seems like a bold leap for PB to take; I'm simply afraid it too bold a leap and the title selling poorly to a market uncomfortable with the game design (regardless of how good the gameplay/choices end up being).

The graphics looks ancient, but if the gameplay is great it might not matter. I am not sure it'll sell well with such a graphics though.

Well, "Elex is the by far best-looking PB game" (transl. from another preview) is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom