RPGWatch GotY 2022 - Pre-Selection

Only game on the list I played so far is Knights of the Chalice II, which will get my GOTY vote, but I'm fully onboard with what lackblogger already said: not playing the other games won't stop me from voting for the ones I think are best for 2nd and 3rd place.

I have played several games from the list. I will go for ELEX 2 since I am addicted to the series and loved this new one as well, but the game that surprised me the most was King Arthur: Knight's Tale. The game has its issues, but overall the idea and the atmosphere were both top notch. I don't play "soul-like" games, sorry, I tried but could not understand the appeal, so I did not touch and don't plan to do so Elden Ring, which would most certainly the GOTY since it is so popular.

I wouldn't vote for it (I have no idea how much fun I'll have in it) so maybe not on the list, but I think it should at least be in the database.
In the database maybe, but it shouldn't be anywhere near a GotY list. Have you played it?

Nah, it only came out a couple of weeks ago. (It did, at least, show up for all platforms at the same time.)

Back
Top Bottom