RPGWatch - Lords of Xulima Interview

Nice interview. Thanks!

I'm also looking forward to this game. I'm one of those beta players. :)

I have only recently discovered this excellent site despite being an rpg fan since for a very long while. Really appreciate the news feed, and of course, wonder quite how I managed without it previously. Very appreciative of the work done by the curators but also glad that the community seem to be relatively responsible as well as nerdishly insane. This interview brought a hitherto unknown game to my attention and I immediately pre-ordered from their site. Hopefully, I am not alone and more developers will continue to provide exclusive insights to RPGwatch, not just for the possibility of more sales but also sharing their knowledge and passion with those of us who are really intrigued by the process of gestation that such games undergo.

nerdishly insane
Me! :evilgrin:

This interview brought a hitherto unknown game to my attention and I immediately pre-ordered from their site. Hopefully, I am not alone and more developers will continue to provide exclusive insights to RPGwatch, not just for the possibility of more sales but also sharing their knowledge and passion with those of us who are really intrigued by the process of gestation that such games undergo.
You're definetly not alone and many of us already backed the game while it was on Kickstarter. As you probably know soon it'll go beta and a couple of months from now, assuming no huge problems or something, we get the finished game.
Personally, on this game, can't wait to play it.

btw, welcome to RPGwatch.

coach, nice interview!

Chris Bateman might talk up Heretic now that the game is public. He seems to be a really nice guy and quickly responded to my email when I asked about Kult. I've forgotten but is Kult on Gog or Steam? If it isn't they need to make it Win7 compatible and throw it out there as a lure for Shadow Kingdom.

I tried to be one of their most vocal supporters. They didn't really know how to set up a Kickstarter but having seen so many projects do much better I gave them some (european and other) devs to talk to. This'll be an amazing turn based RPG. Looked fantastic even just 70% completed. Especially loved the traps they include in dungeons. Not enough turn based RPGs have traps... As for interviews, I know Greywalkers:purgatory are restarting their KS. And Zaharia's also a good choice!

Back
Top Bottom