RPGWatch - The End is Nigh

I think Eye knows something :D
giphy.gif

I only just now learned the old site was gone after directing someone here a couple of days ago.

RPGwatch has been my go to source of Drakensang information for quite a while and the go to site I direct others to when they have questions. The ease of just going to the Drakensang sub-forum was wonderful.

Thank you Myrthos for this site and allowing me to be apart of it. The Drakensang forums were the only area I ever used, but they provided an important source of information and I'm sorry to see them go.

I've tried to make use of the new format to find some of the old information and it doesn't look like the site will meet my needs anymore when others have questions.

I'm sorry to see you and it go, but good luck in your future.

I only just now learned the old site was gone after directing someone here a couple of days ago.

RPGwatch has been my go to source of Drakensang information for quite a while and the go to site I direct others to when they have questions. The ease of just going to the Drakensang sub-forum was wonderful.

Thank you Myrthos for this site and allowing me to be apart of it. The Drakensang forums were the only area I ever used, but they provided an important source of information and I'm sorry to see them go.

I've tried to make use of the new format to find some of the old information and it doesn't look like the site will meet my needs anymore when others have questions.

I'm sorry to see you and it go, but good luck in your future.
Not quite sure what you mean, as most stuff is still the same as before.

Think he means the sub-forum for the old Drakensang games. It was merged with General RPG. As not much has changed from the old forum yet. As more changes will happen.

"I've tried to make use of the new format to find some of the old information and it doesn't look like the site will meet my needs anymore when others have questions."

Couchpotato has it right.

When I played with the site yesterday and tried searching for Drakensang hits I got all kinds of non-related posts that just happened to have that word in it, which isn't a good way to find the old actual Drakensang sub-forum posts.

But from playing with it right after I posted my above post (of course) I found how to drill down the extra layer to bring that old sub-forum back up.

Now that I know that I'll still be able to send people over, I'll just make sure I do it first and then just send a link over vice just telling them the site name.

"I've tried to make use of the new format to find some of the old information and it doesn't look like the site will meet my needs anymore when others have questions."

Couchpotato has it right.

When I played with the site yesterday and tried searching for Drakensang hits I got all kinds of non-related posts that just happened to have that word in it, which isn't a good way to find the old actual Drakensang sub-forum posts.

But from playing with it right after I posted my above post (of course) I found how to drill down the extra layer to bring that old sub-forum back up.

Now that I know that I'll still be able to send people over, I'll just make sure I do it first and then just send a link over vice just telling them the site name.
Yes, I just looked that up, since I am a Drakensang fan myself and was fearing that the Drakensang forums might drown in the general RPG forums. But using the filter there you can indeed see the Drakensang threads and it works similar for the other games, which had their own subforums in the past. You can also prefix the "Drakensang" tag to a thread if you start a new one, so everybody will find it that way.
Good that you found that and good that you found your way back here! We need more Drakensang fans here!

Back
Top Bottom