Rumor: God of War, Ghost of Tsushima and Bloodborne Coming to PC

D

Deleted member 18181

https://www.gamepressure.com/newsro...f-tsushima-and-bloodborne-coming-to-pc/z92eaa :cool:

14605_1362693990_864647.png

I've put too much energy into being excited for Bloodborne on PC, so I'm definitely not getting excited about this one. Plus, the dude that developed the unofficial 60fps patch for Bloodborne has some words of criticism about the guy leaking this.

But on the other, I understand the guy also "leaked" some other PS games that were ultimately announced for PC? Which is either a true leak or maybe a guess. So I don't know what to believe. But one thing's for sure, I'm not getting excited anymore for stuff like this. When it because official, that's when I'll allow myself to get excited.

Sony did announce that they will release more of their exclusives, so it does not take a genius to extrapolate (especially there aren't many exclusives!).

We've been hearing rumors about Bloodborne for over a year now. I'll believe it when it's officially announced. Same with the Uncharted games.

We've been hearing rumors about Bloodborne for over a year now. I'll believe it when it's officially announced. Same with the Uncharted games.

Oh, even more than that, if I remember correctly. I feel I've been hearing about these rumourse for years now. It's come that someone's either trolling constantly. Or there is indeed something to this. But it would be wierd that a port would take this long. Unless they've tried multiple times, and kept changing the team in charge of porting it. With regards to Bloodborne, the more suprising part is that there's been no word on the PS5 update, either. I'd imagine Sony would at least what to assure their players of that. I keep hearing people saying it's "unplayable" at the current framerate. Which of course I disagree.

I think there's a chance they'll actually do it. I can definitely see the strategy of releasing the last gen games on PC, to build up an audience for the latest installments that are exclusive to Playstation, and tempt people to go in that direction.

I wonder if they are also concerned about Microsoft's advantage of controlling both the competing console, and Windows. I think by linking Xbox and Windows, and having releases across platforms, Sony fears that they start to be marginalised. I'm not saying it will happen, but I could imagine a scenario where Sony starts to do delayed PC releases as standard.

I think there's a chance they'll actually do it. I can definitely see the strategy of releasing the last gen games on PC, to build up an audience for the latest installments that are exclusive to Playstation, and tempt people to go in that direction.

For sure they're releasing multiple more PS games, I'm just curios which ones they will. Will all older titles be released? I'd love that. But I'm reserving excitement for when they actually announce them. For me, the ultimate test is if they'll release Last of Us. That's the heaviest hitter.

Yeah, I just think that there's a possibility that their thinking will change, and they might start to balance the benefits of exclusivity, against Microsoft's strategy of a unified ecosystem bringing people in.

Rumor: God of War, Ghost of Tsushima and Bloodborne Coming to PC
Not rumor when it comes to me: not convinced, might budge for lulz, get off my property.

... Ghost of War ... God of Tsushima ... Bloodborne War ...

Somewhat related, but didn't want to start a new thread.

It was confirmed some time ago that Uncharted 4 would be comming to PC. It was in actual Sony investor documents.

And now this. This has to be a fake right?

TbEIMdI.png

Even though Uncharted 4 was confirmed to come to PC. The post at the botton is dated for 6 Sept 2021. Why would they mock up a post? Weird. Though I'd love it if it were true.

From what I've read, it seems like Sept 6 is when it's supposed to be officially announced. The actual release will be in December. The collection is going to include all 5 Uncharted titles.

Yeah, I saw an article about this. FWIW, they seemed to think it was quite credible. I've no idea, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it's true. If it does turn up, I'd suggest maybe starting with the second one. That's what I did on the PS3, and when I went back to the first one, it was clear they'd made a big leap from the first to the second. I really enjoyed the Indy Jones vibe of scouring the globe for Drake's secrets.

Yeah, I saw an article about this. FWIW, they seemed to think it was quite credible. I've no idea, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it's true. If it does turn up, I'd suggest maybe starting with the second one. That's what I did on the PS3, and when I went back to the first one, it was clear they'd made a big leap from the first to the second. I really enjoyed the Indy Jones vibe of scouring the globe for Drake's secrets.

Yeah, I finished 1 and 2, but never finished 3. 1 very much stands out as to how unsure they were where to take it. 2 really goes for the rollercoaster ride approach, and was real fun. With 3, I got tired of it, I guess. And I never started 4. But would love them all on a proper control scheme (m&k)

About the "leak", yeah I hope it's true. It's just that I can't imagine for what reason they would mock out the tweet or whatever that posting is, marked for the 6th of September, this monday. Would they really mock something like that out to see how the announcement would look? Would they really go to that much trouble to direct the announcement? That's the only reason I can see for something like that to be created, before the actual announcement. If that's what the leak suggests.

Yeah, I finished 1 and 2, but never finished 3. 1 very much stands out as to how unsure they were where to take it. 2 really goes for the rollercoaster ride approach, and was real fun. With 3, I got tired of it, I guess. And I never started 4. But would love them all on a proper control scheme (m&k).

I've only played some the the first game and wasn't impressed. It might have just been the mood I was in at the time.

Not sure what you mean by proper control scheme. For most people, a gampad is the proper control scheme for games like this, especially with all the platforming.

About the "leak", yeah I hope it's true. It's just that I can't imagine for what reason they would mock out the tweet or whatever that posting is, marked for the 6th of September, this monday. Would they really mock something like that out to see how the announcement would look? Would they really go to that much trouble to direct the announcement? That's the only reason I can see for something like that to be created, before the actual announcement. If that's what the leak suggests.

I don't think anyone mocked up anything. It's just a screen that wasn't supposed to be made public.

I've only played some the the first game and wasn't impressed. It might have just been the mood I was in at the time.

Not sure what you mean by proper control scheme. For most people, a gampad is the proper control sceme for games like this, especially with all the platforming.

The shooting. While much better than most console games, since it was a lot more forgiveable, it still had loads of encounters where I died loads of times because I couldn't aim in time. And I refuse to use autoaim. I seem to remember some very difficult scenarios towards the end of Uncharted 1, with the laser pointer enemies in the old castle. Oh, and I just remembered, the driving of the motor boat up the stream. Holy shit what nerves that ticked.

I don't think anyone mocked up anything. It's just a screen that wasn't supposed to be made public.

But the date is in the future. I take that timestamp to be part of the post below it. How would a post have a future timestamp? It's either a mockup (come to think of it, why would you also mockup the datetime). Or it's a post that's triggered to go public on the 6th of September?

The shooting. While much better than most console games, since it was a lot more forgiveable, it still had loads of encounters where I died loads of times because I couldn't aim in time. And I refuse to use autoaim. I seem to remember some very difficult scenarios towards the end of Uncharted 1, with the laser pointer enemies in the old castle. Oh, and I just remembered, the driving of the motor boat up the stream. Holy shit what nerves that ticked.

It sounds like you're just not very good with a gamepad tbh. M+K should help you with the aiming part, but stuff like driving the boat might be harder.

But the date is in the future. I take that timestamp to be part of the post below it. How would a post have a future timestamp? It's either a mockup (come to think of it, why would you also mockup the datetime). Or it's a post that's triggered to go public on the 6th of September?

I assume it's a memo of some kind meant for select people in the industry. The photo was probably taken by someone who wasn't supposed to be privy to it.

Back
Top Bottom