Rumor: God of War, Ghost of Tsushima and Bloodborne Coming to PC

Speaking of Sony exclusives, The Last of Us just went up on Steam for preorder

Yup, got it! :D

About Returnal, is this the first game to recommend 32GB ram?

Yup, got it! :D

About Returnal, is this the first game to recommend 32GB ram?
Yikes, 32GB? That's interesting because the PS5 has 16GB. I'll be curious to see if that sticks. System requirements sometimes get revised before release.

As for TLoU, I'll be getting it for sure but not right away.

I'll probably also try Armored Core 6, just because it's FromSoft, but personally I don't have any fascination with mech games. I guess I never got into that power-fantasy as a kid.
So it's likely it won't do anything for me. Especially if it's gonna be just a simple action game, with mission-based structure.
Yeah. Thing is, they clearly suggest that AC6 is going to "borrow from other Fromsoftware action games" and how it will have RPG comparable progression and focus on huge boss fights. I think they're going to try and make it as souls like as possible.

Looking at the footage of the early games it looks like something I might enjoy for a little while but probably something I'd play through once and uninstall.

But I do have a history of liking mechs. Mechwarrior, Battletech style more than Japanese Mecha style, but I think the swords and flying is pretty cool. Beats the crappy jumpjets from Mechwarrior games.

I think any From Software games are worth keeping an eye on. They're always amazing games. I think they can make AC6 good.

Oh, also, I did play Chromehounds ages ago. Was alright. Good customisation, really nice smoke and fire particle effects, iirc. :)

Yeah. Thing is, they clearly suggest that AC6 is going to "borrow from other Fromsoftware action games" and how it will have RPG comparable progression and focus on huge boss fights. I think they're going to try and make it as souls like as possible.
I can't say I have much interest in AC6, but I am mildly curious about what they're going to do with it gameplay-wise. It's been more than a decade since they made an Armored Core title, so I already assumed all the time they've spent on the Souls games would probably influence it in some way.

I hope it's not too souls-like though. At some point, people are going to start to wonder if that's all Fromsoft is capable of now.

Apparently it won't be souls-like at all, if I read that correctly. There's been some interview with Miyazaki and apparently he confirmed it. The only official mention of it being souls-like was Namco Bandai, who hinted at it. But I wouldn't really believe their marketing. They probably want anything they put out to be souls-like, just to cover as many markets as possbile.

More I hear about it, the more I think AC6 will not be for me. Like almost at all. I'll probably give some gameplay footage some watch, but unless I hear rave reviews from people I trust, I'll likely skip it.

The highlights from the interview I mentioned:
View: https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1602372673912307714

Last edited:
Not a soulslike, mission based...

You know what I have played is AC7! Ace Combat 7. AC6 might be similar to that. AC7 was actually really good. I clocked it 3 times and on the hardest difficulty, too. I do have a bit of a thing for fighter jets, though. :)

Looks like your average console action game

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't do anything for me as well. So I agree with him for once. 🥂

To me it sounds like it has a lot of potential.
A psychological thriller set in a sci-fi setting, with strong giger and lovecraftian elements, and with what looks some decent shooting mechanics.
If the story holds up I'm all in.

That's why it feels reductive and superficial to remark only on the gameplay.
Although from most reviews, they seem to love the gameplay also. To me that's just frosting on the cake, if the story and characterization is good.
But, to each his own. I'm not the one missing out if it turns out great.

@danutz_plusplus You might want to also check out Scars Above. It's in a similar vein. Supposed to be released next month.

Pretty much expected, since it's a roguelite and a very difficult one at that.
And from what I hear from roguelike fans, the usual run can take anywhere between 2 and 3h, which apparently is considered too long by roguelike fans.
I'll definitely want to try it some more, when I'll have time on my hands, since it's pretty solid in terms of gameplay, but does take a lot of time investment to get good at it, to manage to finish it.

I'm disappointed that there's still been no announcements regarding ports of Bloodborne, TLoU 2, or Horizon Forbidden West.

HFW just had its 1 year anniversary on Playstation, so I thought we might hear something. That's the one I want most.

Yeah, I hope it won't be long until they port TLOU2 to pc. Then again, maybe they plan on the same studio that handled Part 1 to port Part 2. Which means we could be in for 1+ years after Part 1 releases.
So, yeah, unfortunately I think it might be that we'll get Part 2 on PC only around the same time season 2 starts or ends. But first let's hope for a good pc port of Part 1.

I have no hope for Bloodborne for pc. That died for me some time ago. I guess I still hope for it, but little change of that.
I still haven't played Horizon 1.

Last edited:

Myeah, I don't want to believe it. What the fuck, if that's the case ... handing such an important jewel to a rando studio ...
I hope and assume that this just means it'll take longer to come out, if it ever does ...
My hopes are basically almost nil right now.

Anyway, the rumour itself is not very well based. A rando podcaster saying he hear somewhere.

I doubt that too but something is seriously weird with this game and everything related to its pc port. I was looking now at this table with all time peak on steam, i think Bloodborne would have easily went at the top without problems. Even more now with all the Elden Ring hype.
God of War - 73,529 players.
Marvel's Spider-Man - 66,436 players.
Horizon: Zero Dawn - 56,557 players.
Days Gone - 27,450 players.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales - 13,539 players.
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves collection. - 10,851 players.
Sackboy: The Great Adventure - 610 players.

Back
Top Bottom