Rumor: God of War, Ghost of Tsushima and Bloodborne Coming to PC

I was meh on Uncharted 1-3. I absolutely loved Uncharted 4. (I own but haven't played "5", which is a spin-off deal and I expect to love that as well)

I have always been interested in the Uncharted series, one of the few console only games that I thought looked cool (and was jealous that it was console only).

If this is true, I will definitely be getting the whole series on steam.

I played the first three Uncharted some years ago when I was infected with console-itis. Not sure I'd care for them these days, yet I'm glad to see them coming to platforms for the computer players, I'm sure some will really enjoy them.

Some good games on that list but as of right now it's basically rumor. I'm afraid I'll need an official announcement to believe half of that list. Still good find and all that.:bow:

I already knew about most of those or at least the rumors. I wonder what the Outcast game is though. Are we finally getting a sequel?

The Ghost of War was a bloodnorne one ...

... The Ghostborne War ...

The Ghostborn Documents ...

The God Of Ghosts ...

... The Ghost of Blood ...

https://www.aroged.com/2021/10/17/r...-but-also-a-port-on-the-pc-its-already-ready/

This is really getting ridiculous. It's weird to me that they say the PC port is done, but they're still working on the remaster. Wouldn't the PC port be a branch off of the remaster? Anyway, it's pretty hard to take these seriously. It feels like for the past 5 years it's been neverending rumours that it's coming to PC. And even though pretty credible sources, especially recently, are confirming these, it's pretty hard to get invested anymore. I feel like in the end, even if they do release it on pc, it will have a negative reaction. Especially if it's not a top-notch port.

In the latest issue of the XboxEra podcast, Baker reveals that the studio is developing a full-fledged sequel to the game and is simultaneously remastering the first part for the PlayStation 5. In addition, there is a port of Bloodborne on the PC.

Why would they be talking about a Sony exclusive on a podcast that's dedicated to the Xbox community?

Why would they be talking about a Sony exclusive on a podcast that's dedicated to the Xbox community?

He also covered some Nintendo stuff in that segment. They probably don’t want to waste any opportunity to portray themselves as “insiders” of the game industry.

Holy shit, God of War 1 just popped on Steam. Great!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1593500/God_of_War/

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/god-...-revealed-will-support-gtao-ssdo-nvidia-dlss/

It’s also worth noting that the game will support DUALSHOCK 4 and DUALSENSE wireless controllers. It will also have full support for mouse and keyboard. Not only that, but God of War will support ultra-wide monitors.

Lastly, it appears that Sony Santa Monica is working on this PC port, and not Nixxes.

Great news! Now do Bloodborne! :lol:

Another Sony exclusive getting a PC version. A lot of hype around this one, though I don't feel it personally.
Ehh, that's all well and good but what we really need is to work out where to post the Armored Core 6 trailer. :)

On Returnal, I am fascinated by the story, especially since the dying and resurrection is integrated narratively into the story.

I'll probably also try Armored Core 6, just because it's FromSoft, but personally I don't have any fascination with mech games. I guess I never got into that power-fantasy as a kid.
So it's likely it won't do anything for me. Especially if it's gonna be just a simple action game, with mission-based structure.

Back
Top Bottom