S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - Development Resumes

Not funny.
Men and women with ideas not stuck in the fifties know that both men and women can live like pigs in a pigsty.

And it is utterly ridiculous for game devs in the 21st century to leave out half of the population. Non-existant. "Not allowed to go there." Reminds me of Afghanistan where women need to be invisible in every day public life, just as non-existant.

Agreed, I didn't think about that in the game, probably because military is often associated with men in many contexts. But for a futuristic game it's very odd. That it's not 50/50 would be understandable (I think there's a different affinity to combat, maybe I'm wrong), but not a Roman-like exclusivity.

As for the decoration skills, I've never seen a particular pattern in people I know. Either they have it, or they don't, or they just don't care. I doubt there would be different in combat zones, realistically they would probably not care.

I am very much looking forward to this game (HUGE fan of the original game) but yea, that would suck to have a world with no women...what were they thinking?

Back
Top Bottom