S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Discover the vast Chornobyl Exclusion Zone full of dangerous enemies, deadly anomalies and powerful artifacts. Unveil your own epic story as you make your way to the Heart of Chornobyl. Make your choices wisely, as they will determine your fate in the end.

More information.

Someone needs to update their database!! This game had been postponed from April to November *before* the Ukrainian conflict broke out!! Now its ETA is TBD ... last I heard, the company is relocating to another country (Czechoslovakia?? I'm not sure) and hoping to get restarted, but it may take awhile...

Someone needs to update their database!! This game had been postponed from April to November *before* the Ukrainian conflict broke out!! Now its ETA is TBD … last I heard, the company is relocating to another country (Czechoslovakia?? I'm not sure) and hoping to get restarted, but it may take awhile…

Yeah, I think we all saw they were relocating to Prague but nothing is clear at the moment for them and other Ukrainian developers. I'm not sure it's worth jumping from one date to the next until their situation is more clear.

No need to get all excited though, this site is not a professional database that you're paying to get information ;) But if you want to help them, don't hesitate to use the "contact us" with interesting tips.

Besides, the game is more an action shooter with some RPG elements.

Back
Top Bottom