C2077 Screenies

Cyberpunk 2077
This game looks phenomenal these days. I love riding the bike around listening to tunes and tracking down NCPD requests while out cruising.

52603702170_5da63d972d_o.png

52599881442_c22a5f3d9f_o.png

52600236456_3aa029b557_o.png

52597210744_c079541d3c_o.png

52595273100_f141a3043d_o.png

52603785193_3704b0dd72_o.png

52594363902_38b68223dd_o.png

52594847551_48c8d59588_o.png

52597467573_5c98f60722_o.png

52598325382_6d1a1876fc_o.png

52594364087_364c51c9e3_o.png

52599743602_b2b46a0ee0_o.png

52602782227_dc88253c14_o.png

Last edited:
Are you using mods or is that just the highest settings with Ray tracing?

I am using a few mods but they are all for character and clothes and nothing else. I do have the game running with everything set to max though, including ray tracing. Surprised how well the game is running. I have a nice PC but still was expecting a bigger hit. Game looks really nice.

The next Cyberpunk better be in third person.

As having a clothe system and not showing it on your player character made no sense.

I know the original plan was to go third person in-game, but like everything else with the game, it wasn't chosen or implemented due to various technical problems.

The third person mod even shows why with the glitches and bugs.

Anyway rant over good screenshots as usual wolfgrimdark.(y)

I am using a few mods but they are all for character and clothes and nothing else. I do have the game running with everything set to max though, including ray tracing. Surprised how well the game is running. I have a nice PC but still was expecting a bigger hit. Game looks really nice.
I thought your characters looked a little better than I remember them, but yeah the game does look great even without mods. I'm looking forward to when I replay it with Ray tracing.

Thank you @Couchpotato and yes I so wish it had third person. I have adapted to first person, just as I adapt to turn-based combat at times, but I prefer when you can switch like in Skyrim/FO. They give you so many custom options for characters and clothes and then you can only see them if you are in photomode or riding a bike (I suppose a car as well but that hides a lot more than the bike).

@JDR13 - Thanks! Yea I am using a mod for body textures, a mod for face textures, and a mod called Gymfiend which makes the masc V body a bit buffer. So three character related mods. Then I have 4 clothing mods that add 3 kinds of pants and one shirt. The annoying thing is the clothing. The clothing mods required another mod, that in turn requires 3 more mods, and those in turn, have additional requirements. To use a single clothing mod I wanted I had to install 12 other mods. While the character mods had no other requirements. The clothing mods are also invasive in style - meaning more likely to break with a patch versus the character mods. I am playing mostly to relax and explore the city and do images so less worried about save game issues that might crop up. I don't plan on doing a full play through right now as I want to wait for the expansion for that ... although plans change of course.

I tend to focus on characters but may try to get some city-scape style images or ones that show off some of the graphic tech visuals.

I really like the lighting and shadows in those last two shots. Awesome bike.

Is that still just the stock graphics apart from the clothing and character stuff? I can't wait to replay CP on my new rig.

Nice pics!

Someone added tattoo and clothes mods. ;)

Thanks Red! The body and face tats are vanilla ones (although adjusted to fit the bigger body model I use). The racing pants is a clothes mod, and the grey shirt (where he is wearing a hat) is also a mod. The other tops and the hat are base game.

I really like the lighting and shadows in those last two shots. Awesome bike.

Is that still just the stock graphics apart from the clothing and character stuff? I can't wait to replay CP on my new rig.

Thanks JDR - one of my favorite things to do is put on the radio and ride the bike all around the city, cruising and stopping crimes or just causing mayhem and trouble.

It is pretty much base game. Pants and one of the shirts is a mod. His body (but not the tats) is also a mod. I only have 23 mods and seems like half of them are just to get the few clothing mods I use to work. C2077 is not all that simple to mod IMO, at least compared to some other games I have modded.

I don't use any ReShade, ENB, or any other tool for graphics. I find the game doesn't need it - it looks great vanilla for lighting and everything for me. For more artistic style, or cinematic, like shots I could see using a ReShade but for me I am very happy with the overall look of the vanilla game. I just like having my V be a bit more brawny since he is a melee fighter, so I have a body mod, some skin fixes (complexion), and a couple outfits I like.

I can hardly wait for PL. I am trying not to play too much now since I know I will have to restart - so I mainly ride around on the bike as I said. I am going to miss my current V a lot - he took me a very long time to create as I kept testing things and would have to restart a lot. I am going to write down the settings but I may also make a fresh new character. Will see.

EDIT: Was going to add my mod list but probably not of interest to most here :) Its pretty short anyhow - just stuff for the body and some outfits.

Note NOT MY Images! Linking to Magadelan. If you want to see what a true artist can do with screenshots this post by them on the Nexus image share for C2077 highlights what someone can do with real talent (I have none, just a nice PC lol). I have seen their images in all kinds of games and they really know how to capture something in a unique and compelling way. It's worth a visit IMO.

Back
Top Bottom