Shroud of the Avatar seems to be in trouble

You are right Joxer. Fixed it.

Actually I need to prove Bitcoin and other "currencies" that are not basic representation of an actual physical material are derivates of that very fraud, but I'm not sure how.

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I feel something is fishy to me I just can't keep silent.

Actually I need to prove Bitcoin and other "currencies" that are not basic representation of an actual physical material are derivates of that very fraud, but I'm not sure how.

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I feel something is fishy to me I just can't keep silent.

Although i do agree with you in some sense, currencies really are anything that a group of people agree on. Once you disconnect the representation (paper money) from a standard (ie gold standard) the only link is trust that people and governments honor the system.

Side note : in 1999 i visited Papua New guinea and there were many places that accepted shells as currency.

Yea but even shells are visible and even smellable. Bitcoin is thin air and represents thin air.

Yea but even shells are visible and even smellable. Bitcoin is thin air and represents thin air.

Ah... I understand what you mean now.

Back
Top Bottom