Sid Meier's Civilization VII Announced

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Not a surprise but here you go. Sid Meier's Civilization VII has been officially announced.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pygcgE3a_uY

I keep buying each Civilization game, but I've not spent much time in any of them. I think I keep having a romantic idea that I'll one day like to invest time into it. Similarly with games like Age of Wonders.

But I do wonder if they're going to ever try a significant change to the design. Probably not. I am curious for the august reveal.

This is probably why Civ VI is -95% on Steam right now.

I keep buying each Civilization game, but I've not spent much time in any of them. I think I keep having a romantic idea that I'll one day like to invest time into it. Similarly with games like Age of Wonders.
I've tried several times to get into 4X games, and I always get bored real fast. The genre just isn't for me. As for the Civilization series, the closest I've come to enjoying one is Civilization: Beyond Earth.

At this point is there really a need for a 'teaser trailer' for a Civ game? Aside from CiV which could have had a grand reveal for "WE HAVE HEXAGONS!" ...

My first was Civ IV which I adored and played the heck out of ... Civ V I played through main & expansions ... Civ VI I own on PC, Switch & iPad in the hopes I would someday complete the main campaign ... maybe I'll install Civ IV on Steam Deck and go back to the one I loved.

Back
Top Bottom