Solasta - Inner Strength DLC releases November 14

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new DLC for Solasta will be released on November 14:

Monk, Bard, Warlock & Dragonborn - Inner Strength DLC releases November 14th!

Hey there folks!

Mark your calendars because we're here with a date for the next DLC! With the Monk, Bard & Warlock joining the party, we've finally completed the full SRD class lineup in Solasta. To think we originally planned to release the game with only 4 - Fighter, Rogue, Cleric, Wizard - and now we're up to 12... All of this is only possible thanks to your support! But that's not all there is, the long awaited Dragonborns also make their appearance in this new DLC. Inner Strength, coming up November 14th - don't miss it!

Wishlist the DLC on Steam to receive a notification when it comes out!

Inner Strength DLC Content

This DLC unlocks three new Classes (for a total of 9 new subclasses, plus 3 additional ones if you own Lost Valley) and one new Ancestry.

• The Warlock Class, with its 4 subclasses: The Fiend (SRD), The Hive (Solasta), The Timekeeper (Community), The Tree (Lost Valley)
  • The Bard Class, with its 4 subclasses: College of Lore (SRD), College of Hope (Solasta), College of Heroism (Community), College of Tradition (Lost Valley)
  • The Monk Class, with its 4 subclasses: Way of the Open Hand (SRD), Way of Survival (Solasta), Way of Light (Community), Way of Freedom (Lost Valley)
  • The Dragonborn Ancestry
Free Content Update For Everyone

• Three new Backgrounds: The Ascetic, The Artist & The Occultist (note: these new backgrounds do not have a background quest in the Crown of the Magister campaign)
  • 17 new feats to give our martial classes some more love!
  • Gamepad support on PC is finally here <3
  • Boss monsters are coming to the Dungeon Maker. Use them at your own risk and peril!
More information.

Jesus, where did they come up with that name? Is this a DLC about your characters learning to forgive themselves or what?

Jesus, where did they come up with that name? Is this a DLC about your characters learning to forgive themselves or what?
Yeah, its pretty bad. Kind of works for the Monk and Warlock, as they have mystic powers. I don't see it for the Bard though. I guess they didn't want to name it "3 classes+dragonborn."
I'll probably get it anyways. The amount of Steam Workshop material for this game is amazing, and I'd like to give a number of the user made scenarios a shot, so having the extra classes will be cool.

I think they sort of went overboard with the sub-classes. Did we really need that many?

And some of the names are just dumb imo. "The Tree" as a Warlock class?

I'm interested to see the 17 new feats. It's the one area where class builds are lacking. I would like to see a max level increase also. I enjoy playing Workshop modules and leveling up different classes and subclasses—a lot of different combinations with a four-character party.

Yep not a fan of all these DLC classes but I'm excited to see more campaign mods using them. Anyway I guess it's a small revenue stream to fund the studios current work.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see the 17 new feats. It's the one area where class builds are lacking. I would like to see a max level increase also. I enjoy playing Workshop modules and leveling up different classes and subclasses—a lot of different combinations with a four-character party.
Yep, lack of good feats is Solasta's biggest problem. I was about to start playing the new Lost Valley campaign, but now I think I'll wait until this DLC with the new feats is out.

I'm looking forward to playing it one day. I want to play it coop with a friend and we want to have it "feature complete". Last time we checked, people in the forums still reported plenty of bugs in coop, on which the devs are working.

I might pick up this DLC at some point, but right now I've pretty much exhausted their game releases and many of the user built modules. These aren't really classes that I enjoy playing anyway.

The lack of classes was a major reproach at the beginning, it's understandable that they focus on that now, and with DLC to keep the boat afloat.

I believe that feats are an important customization aspect of D&D 5E, it's nice that they populate that list too. :)

A few additional DLCs with story-driven campaigns to enjoy the new features would be the next thing. Unless they focus on MP.

A few additional DLCs with story-driven campaigns to enjoy the new features would be the next thing. Unless they focus on MP.
I'm hoping they announce a sequel or a similar game. I think there's enough developer-made content for Solasta at this point. If they keep announcing DLCs, that's just going to make me continue to delay playing it while I wait for it to be content complete.

I'm hoping they announce a sequel or a similar game. I think there's enough developer-made content for Solasta at this point. If they keep announcing DLCs, that's just going to make me continue to delay playing it while I wait for it to be content complete.
You haven't played it yet? The OC and Lost Valley should give you a reasonable few hours of gameplay already. I haven't played the DLC though, the opinions look somewhat divided but if it's anything like the OC it should be a good tactical adventure as long as one doesn't have high expectations.

Maybe their new studio Talyon will start talking about their game soon.

I haven't done a full playthrough, no. First I put it off to wait for Primal Calling, then they announced Lost Valley and I waited for that, and now there's Inner Strength. I'd prefer to have all the content before playing.

After this Inner Strength DLC, there is supposed to be another new campaign, which will be the 3rd official one, after the OC and Lost Valley.

Don't think anyone knows what's going to happen beyond that.

This might turn into one of those on-going projects, I'm not sure waiting for a final complete edition is the best time to try it out. I dunno though, I guess it will exist one day.

This might turn into one of those on-going projects, I'm not sure waiting for a final complete edition is the best time to try it out. I dunno though, I guess it will exist one day.
Waiting on this DLC for the new feats make sense, and/or if you care about having a warlock, bard, or monk in your party. Unfortunately the party size in Solasta is 4, so I'd probably never use any of those classes myself. Don't see much reason to wait on any future DLC, though, to play the OC and Lost Valley.

I haven't done a full playthrough, no. First I put it off to wait for Primal Calling, then they announced Lost Valley and I waited for that, and now there's Inner Strength. I'd prefer to have all the content before playing.
The campaigns are independent, so you can pretty much play through the first two without needing further DLC. It would be nice to have the missing features with the Dungeon maker (quests, merchants, more environments) as well as higher level class support, but those won't impact the current release.

I can't complete a playthrough because I can't decide which 4 classes I want to play as. There's way too many now for me to only pick 4!

Back
Top Bottom