Solasta - The Lost Valley Gameplay @ WolfheartFPS

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
Definitely on my wish list. I see it's out today, but I'll wait a little while to see how much patching it needs.

vanedor

Keeper of the Watch
So many yummy updates that come free with today's update, even if you don't buy the DLC.

The Dungeon maker is starting to become truly powerful.

Hastar

Unspeakable
RPGWatch Donor
I started the campaign today. I like it so far after 3 hours. They have a ranger sub-class that is truly powerful if you like to dual wield. In a jungle area right now and have battled a few different kinds of apes. Has a bit of a Conan feel so far.

lackblogger

SasqWatch
Ah, so this is what the 16gb update was today?

Nice, I'll look forward to getting in to this at some point!

Stahl33

Watchdog
lol big download!
But geez these guys have been very productive!

I bought this today... I definitely want to support these guys. They just keep delivering!

The dungeon maker is now powerful enough to make masterpieces. I am even going to think about making my own adventures now. Not sure if the dungeon maker needs anything else to make full good quality campaigns.

If you don't have this game, I would consider checking it out!

Hastar

Unspeakable
RPGWatch Donor
Hill Giants and trolls were added early. The new campaign is more open-world. Nice looking jungle areas. They really listened to their fans. I yelled at them, it can't be D&D without giants and trolls :).

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
This DLC seems really good, however I do question their decision to implement new subclasses instead of new classes that are missing.

It's probably a lot more work to implement entirely new classes than subclasses. Perhaps they needed to generate more revenue before they can finish up the missing classes?

Top Bottom