Solasta - The Lost Valley Gameplay @ WolfheartFPS

Definitely on my wish list. I see it's out today, but I'll wait a little while to see how much patching it needs.

So many yummy updates that come free with today's update, even if you don't buy the DLC.

The Dungeon maker is starting to become truly powerful.

I started the campaign today. I like it so far after 3 hours. They have a ranger sub-class that is truly powerful if you like to dual wield. In a jungle area right now and have battled a few different kinds of apes. Has a bit of a Conan feel so far.

Ah, so this is what the 16gb update was today?

Nice, I'll look forward to getting in to this at some point!

lol big download!
But geez these guys have been very productive!

I bought this today... I definitely want to support these guys. They just keep delivering!

The dungeon maker is now powerful enough to make masterpieces. I am even going to think about making my own adventures now. Not sure if the dungeon maker needs anything else to make full good quality campaigns.

If you don't have this game, I would consider checking it out!

It seems this DLCs is slightly shorter than the main campaign.

I look forward to playing this, but I have other games on my to-play list.

This DLC seems really good, however I do question their decision to implement new subclasses instead of new classes that are missing.

Hill Giants and trolls were added early. The new campaign is more open-world. Nice looking jungle areas. They really listened to their fans. I yelled at them, it can't be D&D without giants and trolls :).

This DLC seems really good, however I do question their decision to implement new subclasses instead of new classes that are missing.

It's probably a lot more work to implement entirely new classes than subclasses. Perhaps they needed to generate more revenue before they can finish up the missing classes?

Back
Top Bottom