Songs of Conquest - Gameplay

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
SplatterCatGaming checked out the Strategy-RPG Songs of Conquest - the game was released as Early Access version today:

Songs of Conquest - Medieval Fantasy Sandbox Tactical RPG

Songs of Conquest gameplay with Splat! Let's Play Songs of Conquest and check out the long awaited homage to the Might and Magic series. Armies, war, magic, and relics!
More information.

I'll try my best and resist playing it on EA :)

But I'm sure I'll get it on release, at very least.

After reading some reviews of the beta, I decided I will try this.

I wishlisted it also. Thanks for the heads up. Like Carnifex I will be waiting some time though.

I've only played for two hours but this game is going to have me miss out on sleep. Just playing on a skirmish map with the undead faction but I had a hard time stopping.

Initial impression-It's 1999 baby :biggrin: All you HoMM 3 fans know what I'm talking about.

I've only played for two hours but this game is going to have me miss out on sleep. Just playing on a skirmish map with the undead faction but I had a hard time stopping.

Initial impression-It's 1999 baby All you HoMM 3 fans know what I'm talking about.
I still play HoMM3

I'm going to have to try this in EA. HoMM 3 and Age of Wonders are some of my favorites.

graphics on this one are a bit too much i fear. but hey, if you like it, i will most likely too ;-)

If @Carnifex;, @Hastar;, @Pladio;, @henriquejr; or @ikbenrichard; like a turn-based game I normally try it out immediately :)

Tried it for a bit, and I quite like it. It has that charm that I've been missing in HoMM since the 2nd game.

My only real initial complaint is that the largest maps available are way too small for multiplayer, imo.

If @Carnifex;, @Hastar;, @Pladio;, @henriquejr; or @ikbenrichard; like a turn-based game I normally try it out immediately :)

Agreed.

Off topic: Really sucked into troubleshooter right now, fun little game.

I need to check this out at some point, but there are too many games and so little time lately.

Great BGM.

Good TB games of a similar ilk:

Warlords DLR
Age of Wonders 2, 3 and Planetfall
Master of Magic
Master of Orion 2
Lords of Chaos

Looks and sounds fantastic. Will def buy it sometime.
I spent many hours on HoMM 2 & 3. I've even been at drunken gatherings and played hotseat multiplayer with two others!

I know it has online multiplayer, but does it have hotseat mp? (you know, single computer with multiple people having turns)

Looks and sounds fantastic. Will def buy it sometime.
I spent many hours on HoMM 2 & 3. I've even been at drunken gatherings and played hotseat multiplayer with two others!

I know it has online multiplayer, but does it have hotseat mp? (you know, single computer with multiple people having turns)

Yes, it has hotseat.

Back
Top Bottom