Sovereign Syndicate - First Impressions

I hadn't really looked at this game before. It seems quite interesting, though still unpolished.

I hadn't really looked at this game before. It seems quite interesting, though still unpolished.
Try the playtest on Steam if you want to check it out. You have to request access to it, but I'm pretty sure they're still accepting new players.

I liked the setting and characters, but there's no real combat system which was disappointing to me.

I liked the setting and characters, but there's no real combat system which was disappointing to me.

So are there at least some tense scenes where somebody aim gun at you and you can react in some way (use skill, convince him etc)?

So are there at least some tense scenes where somebody aim gun at you and you can react in some way (use skill, convince him etc)?
Yes, there are confrontations that are played out through choices not unsimilar to something like Disco Elysium.

Try the playtest on Steam if you want to check it out. You have to request access to it, but I'm pretty sure they're still accepting new players.
Yes, I just did. I like when they let people beta test.

Not really a beta test as the game is only 10% completed. Still a long way to go.

Back
Top Bottom